The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Mind if I join in? I've been looking for a good, active clan, and would love to help newer players!

IGN: Braken

Yes of course you may, check you clan invite as it has been sent =)

Check out our website aswell http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

You all sound like cool, active peeps. Count me in.

IGN: EliteDragonX

Alright, invite has been sent to you also. Welcome to the clan I look forward seeing you ingame

don't forget to check and join our website http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

Haha sorta new to this game but i play almost everyday and im looking for a clan to join

Ign:Detect <3

well you've found a good one! don't worry we will help you grow and get better at this game. 

invite has been sent you just have to accept it now.

also join our website if you have any question as there are guids and tips also.

http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

Thanks for the invited. I accepted.. however for some unknown reason my husbands account has an issue and we can't figure out why, so he sent in a ticket. The clan chat is also messed up I can't see it or use it.. same with the regular chat lol. We'll be around just need to wait for the issue with his account to be fixed. Thanks again :3 Looking forward to playing with all of you. Cheers!

Thanks for the invited. I accepted.. however for some unknown reason my husbands account has an issue and we can't figure out why, so he sent in a ticket. The clan chat is also messed up I can't see it or use it.. same with the regular chat lol. We'll be around just need to wait for the issue with his account to be fixed. Thanks again :3 Looking forward to playing with all of you. Cheers!

No problem, I've seen bugs that members of the clan got auto-kicked but can still use the clan chat. Probably if you leave and re-join the clan it may be fixed but since it affected the region chat too I doubt that it will be fixed. hope it gets fixed :)

While your unable to chat in game with us you can still chat with us on our website