The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

In game name: marcus8958

Type of player: semi-hardcore

Mastery rank: 2

Reason for joining: i would like to join an active guild to meet new people and help others in the clan aswell as them helping me.

Edited by marcus8958

in-game name: Darkberry91

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): semi-hardcore

Mastery rank: 4

I am looking for a clan to join that has active leaders, I have been in so many where only the leader has powers to upgrade anything and then they just go afk for months without saying anything or putting a person in charge of running anything.  I find most of my time on warframe is stuck doing everything solo or just playing with one other person because I have no other people to play with. 

Edited by Darkberry91

In-Game name: KevinExtremo

Type of Player: Casual/Hardcore

Mastery Rank: 1

Why you want to join: I want to join the clan because I really want to learn this game and get better at it while enjoying it with other people since I dont have many friends to play with and I feel like a clan like yours would be the perfect oppertunity to really get into this game and enjoy it even more. If I could learn how to properly play this game and get better at it so I dont have as much difficulity beating the levels I'd definitely play this game a lot more than I already do :)

Edited by KevinExtremo

In-Game name: Qutip

Type of player: Semi-hardcore/Hardcore

Mastery rank: 12

Why you want to join: Looking for a more active and established Clan, As the previous one I was in was very inactive :) Also to have fun in-game and help out whenever I can. And to never stop progressing  :)

Edited by Qutip

IGN: CuddlyTurtle

Type of Player: Casual / Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank: 13

Why I want to join: Well after playing the game Solo since roughly U9 or so, I'd like to play with some other people for a change, make some friends and help out and all that good stuff.

IGN: Kiurial

Reason I want to join: I'm returning to the game after an 8-9 month hiatus.  My previous clan was dissolved, or I was booted for inactivity.  I'm looking for a decent group of people to hang out with and enjoy the game.