The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

In game name: Geldchef

Type of player: semi-Hardcore

Mastery rank: 11

Reason for joining: Time for me to join a clan and play whit people, I don't mind to help farmings keys or derelict vault runs to farming voids. I just like to play the game.

In-Game name: Riku0142

Type of player: semi-hardcore

Mastery rank: 6 (almost 7)

Why I want to join: I have been playing warframe pretty much alone for a while now and even though I am currently in a clan they arent on very often and when they are on they don't do much so I am looking to join a large guild where help is always available and there are things to do since I can't do everything on my own! Also getting really tired of not knowing what to do with my time on warframe.

Edited by Riku0142

In game name: Purpin

Type of player: semi hardcore/casual

Mastery rank: 9

Reason for joining: Looking for a clan that is active and plays together. Almost every clan I've joined so far has only one of these things, sometimes neither. Also I think you have a really nice clan emblem.

In-Game name: badazzler

Type of Player: Casual

Mastery Rank: 4

Why I want to join: A friend turned me on to Warframe about a week ago, and suddenly I've got 42 hours logged. I've been able to do a lot solo and duo with my friend when he's online but he doesn't play nearly as much as I do. I'm looking for a fun group of people to hang out and enjoy the game with, plus your clan emblem is awesome.

In game name: theammostore

Why I want to join: Last few clans I was in were unsocial or just didn't have very many people playing. I need people to validate my existence.

(And to help do defense missions with unoptimized builds and unlevelled guns but mostly to talk to people and have fun)

In-Game name: Sc00p

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Casual/Semi

Mastery rank: 8

Why you want to join: I played warframe a fair while ago, and upon returning realized my previous clan has been disbanded. I'd like to join a clan to socialize and help research.