The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Quarkblade

I joined Calypso Gamings clan with high hopes but since his departure from warframe, the clan whose numbers were startlingly low has dropped drastically. I was initally looking for a large clan where there would be many people i could squad with, hel out and just chat with out diving in the the hole that is region. Im currently MR 15 and i play 6 days a week even if for only 2 hours.  just past 1k hours of game time and been part of a grandfather clan that knows what they are doing would be incredible. thank you

IGN: BusterBG

Hi can i join the clan ? Im looking for members to play with and the most important having fun . The game is Awesome but it rly isnt that fun if your playing only solo . Hope anyone can help me with the Void stuff .

In-Game name: Danli

Why you want to join: Recently I came back to the game and I wanna become socialize and help people out since soloing isnt that much fun than playing with people and making friends.

In-Game name: DetectiveLi

Why you want to join: My name's Kevin. I started playing a few weeks ago with a few friends, It'd be nice to play with people that know what there doing. S#&$ at parkour but im good at the  Pew Pew Pew and the occasional BLOOOOOSH. So you know hit me up or whatever, play and have some S#&$s and giggles. YO I PLAY DOTA 2 TOO I JUST SAW DAT ON THE WEBSITE IM A SICK PUDGE WITH DA HOOKS.

Detective Li out.

Edited by DetectiveLi