Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

6 minutes ago, aniket1000 said:

IGN-aniket1000

MR-16

Previous Clan-Tera Valantis

Well i want to join your clan because got no good reason its just that i want to play and enjoy i dont play hardcore(on Holidays i do) but i will join events because its fun.

Kinda lonely here with no clan right now.

You guys are saying to make account on your website so i will join after your reply.

You don't need to make an account on our clan website :)

You only need to join our clan Discord as described in the "How to join" section of the post.

Edited by Gryphticon

I posted on the recruitment thread, but I figured I would also post here:

IGN: PeahatsVCO

MR: 14

Previous Clan: Tapfire

I would like to join this clan because my previous clan pretty much died out, now that I'm getting back into the game, I'd like to play with other people. I like the fact that there are a high number of members here, so I hope it can be a more active scene than my previous clan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

IGN : -ECHO-JimmyPedala

MR : 22

Previous Clans :Eternal Echoes (co-leader) , CrescentMoon(member) DarkRoses (leadership member) 

Reason: i want to join your clan because i love hyper-active community, and interacting and playing with people. (i'll give more info when we will discuss on discord)  

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Doomblade3890

MR: 8

Previous Clans: War of Wars, another one I can't even remember (something with "ghouls" in its name), and Gryphus Tech

Why you want to join: I used to be a member of Gryphus Tech and helped out with The Pacifism Defect and Ambulas Reborn events; I got kicked for inactivity since I took a lengthy hiatus from WF (I got burned out), and am looking to rejoin the clan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

IGN: Johldemort
Previous Clan: 
Creator/owner of the Krayt Dragons clan, it was a long time clan that went up to the rank of mountain then slowly died as players became inactive and unfortunately I abandoned ship in the end aswell, hence why I would like to join this clan.