The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN Kopitee

Would like to join your clan .You seem to be newb friendly .

I have a lvl 30 Loki but im kinda stuck on were to go now and need advice to make my warframe better .

And I find myself at the point were i need to get myself into clan and play co-op to progress .

IGN: NonFat

Ingame: NonFat

Steam(joined group): NonFat

Hi,

I have been playing warframe a lot, up to mastery 6 right now.  I am having a lot of fun in the game, but I am looking to start playing more with a group.

I am interested in finding a fun group, not too serious, but a group that might take on defense missions a bit deeper than wave 15 or run some fun farming runs

-NonFat

IGN Kopitee

Would like to join your clan .You seem to be newb friendly .

I have a lvl 30 Loki but im kinda stuck on were to go now and need advice to make my warframe better .

And I find myself at the point were i need to get myself into clan and play co-op to progress .

Invited!

If you have any questions you can ask me (=

Don't forget to check out the clans website! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See ya in game (=

IGN: NonFat

Ingame: NonFat

Steam(joined group): NonFat

Hi,

I have been playing warframe a lot, up to mastery 6 right now.  I am having a lot of fun in the game, but I am looking to start playing more with a group.

I am interested in finding a fun group, not too serious, but a group that might take on defense missions a bit deeper than wave 15 or run some fun farming runs

-NonFat

It says you're already in a clan, make sure you have no active invites other than our own clans invite in your clan tab

Hehe, well this pretty much the perfect clan for you xD we usually go 25 - 30 waves if we start a party within the clan. & Everyone is always running farm runs so just speak out in the clan chat =D

Don't forget to check out the clans website! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See ya in game (=

Edited by NarcolepsyNoise

Hey everyone!

IGN: Motox831

I am relatively new, but have done a lot of research so pretty up to speed on most of this game. I am excited to see the outcome and what DE has to offer.  

I have been on a search for a clan with TS and you guys are the perfect match. Forums look manageable as well :)

Level 30 Excalibur

Level 18 Ash

Building Rhino

Few Weapons  

Edited by Motox831