The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Glad to have you here with us (=

No problem if you have a second I had a question on the clans forums. I pm'ed you. My thread got moved to off topic- but should have been moved to alert thread (didnt notice last night was hella tired)

No problem if you have a second I had a question on the clans forums. I pm'ed you. My thread got moved to off topic- but should have been moved to alert thread (didnt notice last night was hella tired)

which thread was that?

I've search you name at the forum and only found one thread. Your intro, it was put into clan invite lol which is on the wrong section I have just fix it now and moved it to introduction. Hopefully that fixed your problem :)

Edited by DreakinZ

Yeah, it was posted on the wrong forum (General Discussion), & the alert forum is a bit of a waste because we have the Twitter.

So I just moved it to the "Random Chat" Mostly because I don't know what we're going to do with the alerts forum. But thank you for posting!

All of the old threads will go in there or threads that have gone off topic or just some "random stuff"

Edited by NarcolepsyNoise

As I replied to you on the forums I just felt it should be moved to Alert section (during the time the event was happening) because some people may not follow twitter. But perhaps I am wrong and everyone here does. 

Yeah, it was posted on the wrong forum (General Discussion), & the alert forum is a bit of a waste because we have the Twitter.

So I just moved it to the "Random Chat" Mostly because I don't know what we're going to do with the alerts forum. But thank you for posting!

All of the old threads will go in there or threads that have gone off topic or just some "random stuff"

I've contacted gryph all old topic that are not active anymore will be moved to the archive .

to prevent cluttering the off-topic/random chat thread and others.

Edited by DreakinZ

which thread was that?

I've search you name at the forum and only found one thread. Your intro, it was put into clan invite lol which is on the wrong section I have just fix it now and moved it to introduction. Hopefully that fixed your problem :)

I put that intro there just for the sake of getting an invite to clan. Thanks for moving it to intro though! I don't have to write one there now.

WOOT lol. 

Although that was just an intro for Warframe I'll probably edit or have you delete because I am a multi gamer. 

Edited by Motox831

I put that intro there just for the sake of getting an invite to clan. Thanks for moving it to intro though! I don't have to write one there now.

WOOT lol. 

Although that was just an intro for Warframe I'll probably edit or have you delete because I am a multi gamer. 

That sounds great =D

See yeah ingame ;)

my ING is justanormalguy and i like to be in your clan and a little about my warframe i had a excalibur lvl 30 but i sold it because i dind't want to play with excalibur i now have a rhino lvl 20 weapon i use strun lvl 30, gorgon lv18, paris lvl 17, akbolto lvl 18, gram lvl 16 and my rank is 3 im now trying to get saryn and when update 8 is out im going for frost prime

As I replied to you on the forums I just felt it should be moved to Alert section (during the time the event was happening) because some people may not follow twitter. But perhaps I am wrong and everyone here does. 

I messaged you the Twitter page (You don't need a twitter)

my ING is justanormalguy and i like to be in your clan and a little about my warframe i had a excalibur lvl 30 but i sold it because i dind't want to play with excalibur i now have a rhino lvl 20 weapon i use strun lvl 30, gorgon lv18, paris lvl 17, akbolto lvl 18, gram lvl 16 and my rank is 3 im now trying to get saryn and when update 8 is out im going for frost prime

Invited!

Saryns my favorite (Her BP drop often as well for some reason) Hope you like her just as much as I do (=

Don't forget to check out the clans website! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See ya in game (=