Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been away for about a year but always keep an eye on updates,and man am I glad I came back.

I'm a founder (excel prime,tshirt etc) been playing since day 1. Racked up bout 1500 hours on steam so I know what I'm doing. Well I did things have changed a lot and I'm relearing some systems. I'm an older gamer so expect a more mature kinda moaning.

Would love an invite feel homeless without some clan mates.

Cheers

IGN:ukhooligan

IGN:Azreial007AzY

Previous Clan: Remnants of the Void/RV,Reason for leaving:Clan mods being narcissists/generally not a healthy clan.

Reason for joining: came back to the game after a 2 months break and feeling like getting back to the good old grind with some lovely people.   

21 hours ago, Azreial007AzY said:

IGN:Azreial007AzY

Previous Clan: Remnants of the Void/RV,Reason for leaving:Clan mods being narcissists/generally not a healthy clan.

Reason for joining: came back to the game after a 2 months break and feeling like getting back to the good old grind with some lovely people.   

Hello Azreial007AzY!

Sorry for the late reply. I am very strict with admins when it comes to how they behave as they must always be the example that other members follow so I'm sure you won't be disappointed in that regard. Additionally, I'm sure that the people here are probably one of the most pleasant people to play and talk with.

That said, I do not see you in the clan yet, have you joined the Discord server to request an invite?

IGN-aniket1000

MR-16

Previous Clan-Tera Valantis

Well i want to join your clan because got no good reason its just that i want to play and enjoy i dont play hardcore(on Holidays i do) but i will join events because its fun.

Kinda lonely here with no clan right now.

You guys are saying to make account on your website so i will join after your reply.

Edited by aniket1000