Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

• Your IGN:
    • MattyMoooo16
  • Your Mastery Rank:
    • 5 about to be 6
  • Your previous Clan(s):
    • None
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech:
    • It will be my first Clan on Warframe and I used to play a few months ago but stopped playing then recently started playing again when I found out some of my friends play. Two of which are in this clan and thats also why I want to join is from the good feedback they gave me. Their IGN is Nunf1 and Arricus. I also really enjoy this game and are very active and would like to join a dojo that is active as well.

IGN: Ramjetgunner, casual player but I am interested in some of the hardcore parts of the game

Mastery Rank 8

I have been soloing the game for a while and was interested in a clan since it can get boring grinding alone. Your clan looks to have a nice environment and ground rules. Reminds me of my clan in world of tanks

The only other clan I've been in is one I made for myself (called lazy children) but quickly disbanded it due to the hassle of managing it and trying to get my friends interested in the game 

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if it was okay to re-join this clan as I've been inactive for 4 years and Im back now after taking a long break. i've seen the game has changed a lot and for the better. I'm hungry for more warframe and this clan was always good to me.so if I was able to re-join, that would be awesome. thanks.

9 hours ago, AugmentedJustice said:

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if it was okay to re-join this clan as I've been inactive for 4 years and Im back now after taking a long break. i've seen the game has changed a lot and for the better. I'm hungry for more warframe and this clan was always good to me.so if I was able to re-join, that would be awesome. thanks.

Sure, just hop on Discord. I can invite you after that :)

• Your IGN:
    • BurdleyQ
  • Your Mastery Rank:
    • 10, close to 11
  • Your previous Clan(s):
    • Phoenix Legion (Kinda Inactive)
    • I am looking for a fun and active clan that loves to play the game as much I have recently. I played years ago, and got bored. When I came back I couldn't stop playing

22 hours ago, BurdleyQ said:

• Your IGN:
    • BurdleyQ
  • Your Mastery Rank:
    • 10, close to 11
  • Your previous Clan(s):
    • Phoenix Legion (Kinda Inactive)
    • I am looking for a fun and active clan that loves to play the game as much I have recently. I played years ago, and got bored. When I came back I couldn't stop playing

Invited

• 2 weeks later...

In the market for a clan, so I'm looking at a few options including you guys.  Can you please let me know the following:

- How many members are actively playing Warframe?

- What time zone do most of the active members play from?

- What is your clan's stance towards new players who are just starting out?

1. IGN: PMonkey27
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 1 (on cooldown)
  3. Your previous Clan(s): None
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech:-

I'm a new player (12 hours) so I'm looking for a friendly, established clan who will also accommodate newbies. I viewed the Gryphus Tech website and read the add. above, and liked the sound of this clan over the others. Also the requirement of a microphone in order to join was a plus. I've been in too many missions where noone has a mic and I miss the "chatting with teammates".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN:topizazproo
Mastery rank: 15
Previous clan: a few cant remember the name
Why i want to join: this clan look like an active clan. From look from above, you guys take this seriously and plan everything nicely with event, i always wanted to join clan like this with events and being active. Please recruit me

IGN: Mecchi
Mastery Rank: 16
Previous Clans: WARBREED, Quasars, Team Silent Service

Why do I want to join? Because I am looking for an active clan to join, since each one I have joined is kind of eh, and has their niche players that only play with eachother; getting sick of it.

33 minutes ago, Mecchi said:

IGN: Mecchi
Mastery Rank: 16
Previous Clans: WARBREED, Quasars, Team Silent Service

Why do I want to join? Because I am looking for an active clan to join, since each one I have joined is kind of eh, and has their niche players that only play with eachother; getting sick of it.

Sent an invite