The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Valkyrne - Recruiting - Help Us Get To 100!

Zombie_Sprinklez

ValkyrneBanner_zps5454e3ef.png

Why be like everyone else and ride on the coattails of others?

Why join a huge clan and be left out, alone and cold?

The Valkyrne is a small Tenno Clan dedicated to more than just obtaining PvP and Research in our Dojo. We strive to help our members obtain the goals they reach for, be it a level, a rank, a weapon build, or a new room of the Dojo.

Perks Include:

Friendship: A Tight-Knit Group of Tenno whom you can easily access to help you whenever you need.

A Home: Our Dojo has been completed for now, but with the help of our new members(YOU), we can continue to add Halls, and other necessities. 

Fun: Most of our Founding Members are goofballs (including yours truly). We love to mess around with one another and enjoy our time in Warframe with our members.

Newcomer Friendly: Many of our higher level members are always ready to help those new to Warframe find their Space-Legs (ok that was just a bad joke.) so they can stand their own ground along side their Valkyrne Brothers and Sisters.

Always Recruiting: We never can have enough friends, so if you have someone you want to bring with you, bring them in! Our Doors are always open!

We don't ask too much of our members. Just the following:

Please be active: This doesn't mean you have to no-life Warframe and never sleep (like some of us *cough*me*cough*). Just be around enough so we can see your shining warframe covered in grineer blood and oil.

Please donate what you can to the Dojo: We don't mean you have to donate every resource you ever collect. We only ask that if you have any spare materials that you arent using, and you see a room requires those parts, please show you care and add them to the build so we can make our home cozy and helpful for everyone.

Please Don't be a Jerk: We all know that guy. The one that takes the payload and AFKs, making it impossible to finish a mission, or the guy that closes the elevator right in your face. We don't like that guy. Don't be that guy.

Support The Clan: We of The Valkyrne like to wear the color Yellow on our warframes for a couple reasons. The Valkyries, for which we are named, were said to be bathed in golden glow when they descended into battle. Yellow is also a color associated with caution and restraint, as we like to keep ourselves in check and remember that we are human, not above any other. This doesnt mean you have to be a giant yellow beacon. Just some yellow anywhere on your warframe, even the energy dots are fine. And if you're feeling generous, and have some spare Platinum, we would appreciate if you showed your support by wearing our clan's emblem.

Have Fun!: Warframe is a game. It's meant to take our minds off of reality for a while so we can enjoy some time to ourselves.

We at The Valkyrne are really happy to have our new members, so if you are ever interested, You can message one of the following people:

Ancient_Uno - Warlord of The Valkyrne

TheCritCommander - General of The Valkyrne

Zombie_Sprinklez - General of The Valkyrne

Aigloblam - General of The Valkyrne

Igilblix - Officer of The Valkyrne

Unity is Strength my comrades!

Edited by Zombie_Sprinklez

How do I know if I have joined? Do I have to accept in game?

Yes, you accept the request in game. The best way to know for sure is to see if you have the Clan chat option in your chat window. I know its probably a bit late to tell you....but hey, i wanted to make sure :)