Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bounty leechers (how to report)

Is there a way to report and punish bounty leechers? I've come across two different instances already with the Limbo Prime release. One of them is just standing right outside Cetus gate, doing nothing (most likely AFK farming). The other instance just happened right now: I was connected to two players who started the bounty but were just fishing around the lake. There were literally not doing the bounty at all (bounty was still at stage 1), so I decided to wait and see if they would start to move. A moment later a fourth player joined in, he just went to do the bounty regardless, so I decided to join him because the bounties were about to rotate. The two of us successfully completed the bounty, while the other 2 kept on fishing even when we started to extract by entering the Cetus gate. I can provide evidence of the latter case if needed.

Since fishing is a valid action during Bounties I am not sure if you can report those players.

I suggested more than once to just disable mining spots,fishing (and maybe plants and wisps too) but DE is deaf on this one.

Anyway, if you still want to try your luck, take several screenshots which proves they are doing nothing and send them to support

21 minutes ago, (PS4)skygrasper_550-- said:

The two of us successfully completed the bounty, while the other 2 kept on fishing even when we started to extract by entering the Cetus gate

Those people may have just been fishing until the day/night change. Then were going to complete the bounty.

I doubt any screenshots without direct evidence that the people intended to leech will achieve much. Did you ask any of these people if they were going to help?

• Fishing, mining, farming resources is a valid action. 
  • I have started a bounty, then spent 10 minutes fishing (I wanted the last few minutes of night to fish). Then completed the bounty.

Easiest way to report them is to write their names on a piece of paper,  screw that paper up,  stuff it in your mouth and then swallow it.  

Seriously..  Unless theyre leeching as the host which makes you lag  you should probably have just walked in with frames able to solo them anyway.  You cant rely on others to carry you in this game.  

It's not about being carried, but actually cooperating. "You should probably have just walked in with frames able to solo them anyway". I can tell that's by far the most lame argument when it's about excusing the lack of co-op when it comes to PvE. There is a reason they enter in Public, right?

Yeah the same reason anyone does,  they can't be bothered with a LFG in recruiting chat,  and since it's PoE the whole purpose of that zone at its core is to screw around. Just because youre doing a bounty doesnt mean the other guy is gonna be super serious about it or even care that youre doing one. I accidently load into poe on public sometimes and am surprised when people load in to do bounties when im busy killing dargyns or sitting afk at the gate turning some music or video on to play in the background. I generally leave the squad but not everyone is going to bother.  Doesnt mean they have any less right to be there though

Am 1.7.2018 um 11:24 schrieb Navarchus:

I3PClvJ.jpg&key=5cb112aa856484af543848be

WE all can do us all a favore and still reporting these Leechers / AFK players.

Use Nvidia Shadowplay or AMD ReLive to make a 5min Video is very simple and shows DE a lot.

They will receive that message to come back to the roots.

Please dont think DE is doing nothing in that way.

Edited by Sir_Bowen