Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one?

Infamy

3 minutes ago, Infamy said:

Who didnt know that argon crystals disappear after 24h… im mr 10 and learned it from a friend recently. Guess I missed a tutorial or somethin, always knew something didnt add up.  

I only knew early on because I obsessively read wikis. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)RhinoCharging00 said:

Are they used in crafting Zaw's?

Nope, Zaws use only POE exclusive crafting materials (except cryotic used to make pyrotic).

yes and no, BUT the timer for the argon crystal disintegration can be boosted. if you have more than one. 

from the Warframe wikia page:

"Each Argon Crystal in a Tenno's inventory is either stable or decaying at any given time; beyond this, the age of a single crystal does not matter. Each day at GMT 00:00, two things happen: first, the quantity of decaying Argon Crystals is cut in half and rounded down; second, all stable Argon Crystals shift to the decaying state. For example:

• 11 crystals are collected on Day 1. They are all stable.
  • GMT 00:00 hits, and now all 11 crystals are decaying, but the quantity remains unchanged.
  • 12 crystals are collected on Day 2. The Tenno now has 23 crystals total.
  • GMT 00:00 hits. The 11 decaying crystals decay to 5, and the 12 additional crystals are now decaying. The Tenno now has 17 crystals.
  • GMT 00:00 hits again without the attainment of any further crystals. All 17 crystals decay to 8."