Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo dodge shouldn't disrupt.

German

10 minutes ago, German said:

Limbo's roll/dodge shouldn't prevent you from reloading, shooting, using abilities etc, in fact i think on any warframe it shouldn't.

Huge QoL change for Limbo and Warframes in general.

You realise that you can actually use it for your advantage, right?
What I mean by that is: With long reload times you can actually perfrom animation cancel thanks to rolling.

To be fair - changing it, so that it doesn't disrupt reloads would outweigh the current benefits... I wouldn't look forward towards such change though.
Rolls mitigate damage received, so I feel like it would be a bit too convenient for us to also be able to reload, use abilities etc.

Edited by Kuez

Yes ! My Limbro would love this <3

Well reloading , shooting and using abilities WHILE rolling sounds...a bit weird ?

Limbo dashes in a short distance , simple dash animation shouldn't prevent anything. But roll ? How would you shoot while rolling ?

better yet limbo's dodge shouldn't leave behind these annoying portal to the rift, it's annoying to me and players around them, I always feel like I should go to the corner of a room and then dodge to go into the rift so my rift portal isn't in the way

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Aeon94:

Yes ! My Limbro would love this ❤️

Well reloading , shooting and using abilities WHILE rolling sounds...a bit weird ?

Limbo dashes in a short distance , simple dash animation shouldn't prevent anything. But roll ? How would you shoot while rolling ?

We also roll when doing a double jump and that animation doesn't disrupt anything.

Edit: to be fair it also cancels the animation.

Edited by German

21 minutes ago, cghawk said:

better yet limbo's dodge shouldn't leave behind these annoying portal to the rift, it's annoying to me and players around them, I always feel like I should go to the corner of a room and then dodge to go into the rift so my rift portal isn't in the way

I agree with this. I play Limbo frequently, and I don't like leaving my portals behind. Almost no player ever willingly uses it to take advantage of the rift, and as a Limbo I just end up dodging back into it accidentally. Lol

I prefer the current portal mechanic. I've used Limbo extensively in the past, though nowadays I mostly use Frost and Vauban, I'm vary familiar with how the rift works and generally take advantage of rift portals that Limbos around me leave behind when it's convenient. 

And about Limbo's rift walk being tied to dodge - It's still a major step up from how Rift Walk used to function (as Limbo's ability 2)

9 hours ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I agree with this. I play Limbo frequently, and I don't like leaving my portals behind. Almost no player ever willingly uses it to take advantage of the rift, and as a Limbo I just end up dodging back into it accidentally. Lol

...I use it... I like my Borderlands mode. 😂

Spoiler

It has nothing to do with the fact that it's annoying most of the time, also for me...
Still...

Spoiler

...I like my Borderlands mode so sometimes I use it. ❤️ 😂

Edited by Kuez