Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Storm Clan!

[DE]Megan

hello 

my in game profile is

nicholas224

iv'e been play for a few days and been ranking up fairly quickly 

but it gets kind of tired not playing with any friends or allies

so i thought joining a clan might be a good idea.

Stop misleading players, and luring them into your clans with false promises.

My advice to clan seekers: 

Take your time

Get on their voice chat if you can, and feel the vibe for yourself

Do your research

Run some missions, see how they regard you. (curve ball - bring the S#&$tiest gear you have, but pick a high level mission.)

Check their dojo : Many say full, but you run it, and there is more yellow than anything.

Look at their Warlords profile, his time in game, the amount of players in the clan, their times, their claims.

Give it a week, and save yourself months of worry.

I love this game, and I don't want any clan driving people away from it with their bullS#&$.

Good luck Tenno.

Edited by Gurzil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking to get back into Warframe and am looking for a Storm Clan to take me in to keep the game feeling friendly. I'm Rank 5, assorted variety of Frames and Weapons, looking for a clan that's friendly, talkative and willing to help its members out no matter what the situation, even just for funsies.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Mastery rank 14, so i have more or less every warframe and every weapon (so research is not a big deal, can even help to build dojo). I am from Switzerland and speak French,German and English.

I am looking for a clan with friendly, mature and active people who like to play the game and can handle them self ( i am not talking about 10+ mastery rank here). I still have fun in this game and this from stuff like tier 1 survivals mission to 60+ odd.

• 2 weeks later...

hello i am a rank 12 player looking for a clan that's ether in my time zone +10 Aest or Australian or both, i have hit a dead up atm for gearing as i dont have the cores to do the mod upgrades that i need,  so i am all so looking for T4 runs and loki prime, he is the only frame i don't have.

For me warframe is the main  game i play, so im a litte frustrated when i dont have the cores or cash to do want i want 

my IGN is sindori1001

peace out..

Looking to join an Australian based clan.

I am a casual competitive player. basically, I enjoy playing the game, have some good builds on my frames and weapons, and enjoy friendly competition, but am not to serious about it.

I have a nice selection of frames, Excalibur Prime, Mag Prime, Rhino, Vauban, Nyx, Valkyr and Oberon.

I play to have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo sup this is RoDee I've recently jumped out of my clan due to it being very inactive in clan chat/ ts and regional issues. I'm looking for a clan that is  very active on teamspeak and in game. I Currently a play a lot of warframe "now" but will change real soon to weekends only (unless its an alert on the weekdays).

My main thing is to have fun and joke around with the active members on Clan/Teamspeak otherwise it just feels out of place to me. Having the shiniest frame with the best guns is not my priority. Although, I would farm for em eventally. 

I'm still learning how to play like the pros do on warframe desipte my mastery rank

My region is North America- West UTC-08:00 , Rank 11

Frames I use Excalibur , Ash, Trinity, Zephyr, Loki, Vauban, Banshee (needs more wub) ,Oberon, and Valkyr

Frames I want to get and keep

Mag prime

Loki prime

For now im just riding solo till I find a new clan.

Steamname : Rodee91

Edited by Rodee7

OIhvQML.png       --->       pkRhgaj.png

will change to ours new logo after the update

TxL7mDk.png

-have around 40 active player now

-we have been complete all rooms

-have 1 undeploy solar rails  (complte macchine guns in solar) n the other solar is stil 86% progress

-all wepon n tenno research complete

-in decorate ours dojo

YfctMB6.jpg

main lobby

YC11YjY.png

meeting room

rl0hGWz.jpg

trade lobby

QPfKNfz.png

~to help ours mmber clan thts need our help, im as warlord n my right also will tell whos join us about OUR SECRET IN

-farming(t4 keys,resource,rare mods)

-combat

-a suitable mods or a unique combination mods

~Try to concour solar rails

hitfEH6.png

~ we have a steam group that all u guys can check about our INFO & EVENTS in thre....

we will let u guys know about to deploy solar rails

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SevenSeaClan

eONKYVI.png

~its a basic rules...

1. must plays as ur roles as i shown at ur clan rank 

2. must be active player ( always on9 ) or u will demote in 2 days if u guys doesnt on 

3. RESPECT MY TOP 4 clan rank on above bcz THEY ALWAYS HELP U GUYS 

4. ALERT OUR INFO in group 

5. to be top 4 clan rank u must be experience one of the list : 

- good in farming place (mods,resource,parts) 

- good in combat 

- good in management clan 

- good at combination mods like we have nver seen before

6. to become top 3 u guys must have COMPLETE SET ARMOR 

APPEARENCE,CLAN EMBLEM & ALLIANCE EMBLEM 

7. TO BECOME TOP 2 U MUST 1P V 1P WITH OURS TOP 2 CLAN RANK 

"RYUJI" until hes admit ur good~

5cCQBtD.png

my right hand will A.S.A.P u guys in here

-Ryuji (Dark Ace) a war planning & combat

-Ulquiorra_schiffer (Dark Oder) A farming hunter & research

-syazuslays (Dark Oder ) a specializing mods contribute

-ashevalheru (archivist) a graphic designer

-manipulator (archivist) a combat pvp

j8dJixS.png

warframe Name     :

Steam name:

Country  :

good at (in the game or ur talent) :

How many hours per day can on9?:

we are looking forward to join ours clan

REGARDS
  MICRO~

Hello fellow Tenno! I would like to join a storm clan. I re-entered cyrosleep a few months ago by choice and have reawakened to a whole new origin system to take on but without an active clan to tackle it with. Was a Founder since Update 8.

I've amassed mods and equipment from previous updates but my builds might be inefficient or outdated. Needless to say, I haven't acquired most of the new mods that came out since I was in Cryosleep. I have lost some combat abilities too.

I am interested in some PvP once in a while but prefer co-op PvE, (Defense and Big boss battles especially.)

My preferred communication is over Skype but I can adapt to the clan's default communications.

I usually log on late nights or early mornings, EST. Please PM me before sending an invite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Trying posting here rather than skimming through a hundred pages worth of clans of several tiers! ;)

I'm newish Warframe player (a few weeks into it) at Mastery Rank 3, owning Excalibur and Nyx and heading towards Trinity, Mag, Zephyr or perhaps Oberon. I'm looking for an active clan that either already has or is interested in a good level of communication (online forum/off-game chat/TS/similar) and is preferrably, though not mandatorily, age-restricted to 18. Not so much because I feared immaturity of those under the age of 18, but because beer and sex jokes translate better to people with plentiful experience of both. Also I live in EU, so a good amount of EU players is preferred.

I'm not a particularly competitive player but I am not fully casual either. Competitiveness is OK as long as things aren't taken overtly seriously.

Aside of my own awesome self, I can offer server hosting and technical skillzors for a forum or a website if wished for and if I find a clan worthy of an elonged stay!

Edited by tzaeru

im a mastery rank 4 rhino,volt,ember prime,oberon and loki and im wanting to look for a good maturing clan and i hope is one of the top clans pls do send me request in warframe

Seems legit. While we are not a top clan(yet hahaha), we have plenty of room for dedicated members. If you are still looking for a clan PM me on the forums or in game with the same name(SwiftPotato12) when I'm online.

Hello,

Trying posting here rather than skimming through a hundred pages worth of clans of several tiers! ;)

I'm newish Warframe player (a few weeks into it) at Mastery Rank 3, owning Excalibur and Nyx and heading towards Trinity, Mag, Zephyr or perhaps Oberon. I'm looking for an active clan that either already has or is interested in a good level of communication (online forum/off-game chat/TS/similar) and is preferrably, though not mandatorily, age-restricted to 18. Not so much because I feared immaturity of those under the age of 18, but because beer and sex jokes translate better to people with plentiful experience of both. Also I live in EU, so a good amount of EU players is preferred.

I'm not a particularly competitive player but I am not fully casual either. Competitiveness is OK as long as things aren't taken overtly seriously.

Aside of my own awesome self, I can offer server hosting and technical skillzors for a forum or a website if wished for and if I find a clan worthy of an elonged stay!

While I cant promise maturity at all times(And I mean that in a good way haha), we are typically to the point when needed but when not, we are a fun gaming community of 50+ members. If you happen to still be looking for a clan PM me in game or on the forums(Name is the same for both; SwiftPotato12) And I would be happy to discuss an invite with you!