Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Storm Clan!

[DE]Megan

IGN: dokupe

MR: 4

Timezone: JST

I'm looking for a clan to play with casually. Not particularly worried about min/maxing or best endgame setups, but I would like to have a support base for running missions with other people and helping out acquiring stuff. I've been play fairly regularly since I started and have really enjoyed it so far (especially since my main interest is just having fun with the plethora of ways to approach combat).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2013 at 6:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Here you will find clans that can have a maximum of 100 members, and are looking to recruit.

Looking to join a Storm Clan? Post here!

Lookin 2 Joint a Stromz or any Swaggers clan (Full of MLG) with RESERCHZ 

All so ALOT OF DANK MEMES

(Free Weed can be optional)

ID: Lab-Cat

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2013 at 11:23 PM, zegold said:

Hey, can i join your clan. I'm looking for a new clan since my actual is inactive and i want to make some new stuff and try out the trading system.

I have mastery lvl 9 and i look forward to get better and better.

my IGN is: zegold

Thx in advance :)

I was on xbox one but now starting fresh on pc can I join your clan gt  GANGSTERDAVE12

Tenno . You are welcome to join the clan Testaments. We have completed all the research . We are currently decorating our clan with fancy architecture. Feel free to join our clan. Feeling interested ? Go here : 

And apply . We have our own discord / steam group / facebook group. We do have an active alliance. 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

MR 12 looking for a clan. Just recently came back to the game, and the previous clans I joined were moon and mountain clans, they were a bit too large in member count for me. Preferably not one with strict requirements, I don't mind some requirements, but I'm not someone who can be expected to meet certain requirements such as being on for a certain numbers of hours every week or so. If I'm available I wouldn't mind assisting in whatever I'm needed for. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

MR 6 looking for a clan(lives in SEA region), just returned after a long hiatus. Is fairly active(1 hour+ a day), but i'm also a mainly casual player who just wants to go try out the content I missed during my absence and have fun. Plz invite!

• 3 weeks later...

MR 4
Timezone: CEST

Looking for a nice and active clan thats willing to take in a noob who is running around like a headless chicken...who has been playing the game only for a week.
Contact me either ingame (You.Have) or trough a pm 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and 3 friends are from the EU and we just got back to Warframe a few days ago.

We are looking for a casual clan that will help us with our questions with this "new" Warframe that we are facing now.

Thank you :)
IGN: Danubio

• 4 weeks later...

mr 10, huggable lvl 1000

lf clan of non drama, fun loving and does the groupage thing instead of a in game chatroom.

Msg Qu4dDmg for questions

NA, all times of the day.  Taste the Rainbows

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been playing this game for a little while now, and I've decided to try and find a clan as face tanking everything by myself gets a bit tedious. I'm not a very competitive player, nor am I a completionist or a number cruncher with innate knowledge of all of the best builds. I'm simply a pretty chill dude looking for other laid back people to goof around and progress through the game with. I am more than happy to help in any way that I can in return.

IGN: Fraggimus

Time Zone: Mountain

Usually on in the afternoon and evenings.

Thanks!

Edited by Fraggimus

• 1 month later...

Hello, journeyman player looking for a new clan. I'm MR 8, waiting to sort out some issues with my account. Looking for an active clan, preferably with all research complete. Have TS and Discord. 21+ age cutoff is a huge plus. Send me a PM if you think your clan fits the bill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I am an amateur player and this is an alt. account.

I'm looking for a friendly clan that is rather active, with most research complete. I play more for fun and i do not invest a lot into gaming, I do not own a headset or mic that i can use, but may create a discord account. Community is always good.

currently MR 2 but not a main focus.

please reply if interested!

• 4 weeks later...