[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6

Posted (edited)

What about the Zenistar disc?

It is considered an aura yet through the change to how melee behaves on objects it doesn't work the way intended.

Edited by GA-Bulletproof
  • Like 10
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 28

Posted (edited)

When will be next prime trailer released?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by thefellowone
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 16

Posted (edited)

With the amount of energy the community is giving you, I'm certain you'll have enough to charge a spirit bomb or two on the side 🙂

Many thanks for the update, good luck for Tennocon! o/

Edited by Aldrr
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

This feels like a bit of a joke....that Nidus augment is questionable (not worth the space) meanwhile the Octavia augment is also questionable(probably nonsensically good)........

Edited by Synpai
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Given that no changes to Exalted weapons Forma requirements have been made, will players get ten bonus capacity from Stance Mods on Exalted Melee weapons? This also means that Titania's Diwata should receive a stance mod with no Melee Combos given that Titania already requires heavy Forma investment. Many players, including myself have 7/8 slots polarized on Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Blade, and it destroys build diversity to require this.

Also, will Prime cosmetics be applicable to Umbra Warframes? This change would give Founders more customization options as well as non-Founders once more Umbra Warframes are introduced in the future. While Umbras are not Primes and the Death Orb passive was removed from Excalibur Umbra, Umbras should be treated differently from Vanilla Warframes in terms of cosmetic options. Additionally, still no fix for profile Affinity statistics resetting with the application of Forma to gear as per:

I completely agree, especially with the prime cosmetics on umbra because as of now I don't really see the point to use excal prime when umbra is better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

vara - Quiver - Empowered Quiver: 
Dashwire grants allies 100% Critical Damage. Cloak arrow has a 100% chance to prevent Status Effects.

Sounds nice for me