Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframe Articulas displaying weapons that are meant to be hidden on holster.

So now you have to use two of your three slots with the same color scheme,
if you want to have a hidden one you use, and an unhidden one with your action figure?

Sounds more of a hinder then help.

Can someone explain why my screen froze at some point during a radshare for meso b2? I could interact and stuff cause I can hear that I am doing stuff but Its stuck on the same screen. PC seems fine its the game itself after I got some updates from the client from the today( when this comment got posted) It was my first time having a screenfreeze like that. but atleast I didnt lost my relic after I shut the game with Task Manager. Other things like blackscreen after mission and endless fall loops happened before though. But I would like to know a possible explanation. Thanks

I didn't see it posted in this update but have you spoken about WHEN you will update the UI to once again show names without having to select them? I remember hearing that it is in the works, just curious if there's an ETA yet or not.

7 minutes ago, PsychadelicTaco said:

I didn't see it posted in this update but have you spoken about WHEN you will update the UI to once again show names without having to select them? I remember hearing that it is in the works, just curious if there's an ETA yet or not.

Toggle for item labels was added in hotfix 23.0.4

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/971991-the-sacrifice-hotfix-2304/

"Added a toggle for showing ‘Item labels’ on Inventory items in the Interface Options!"

looks the founder cries, the guys are not content to have excalibur prime! the excalubur umbra came for all including the funders I do not understand why so much claim. stop complaining and let the devs do their job
  Sorry for bad English, but I hope you understand.

Now fix Capture Missions, since you broke them with the first Sacrifice update.

Removing enemy spawns after the target has been captured breaks the mission if it changes to an Exterminate Mission (since you can't get the kills without enemies spawning) and makes the mission BORING AS HELL!!!

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"!

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- Fix that stupid glitch where joining an Onslaught squad sends you to Larunda Relay instead!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, maybe add a wormhole...

- REMOVE that glitchy annoying lotus voice.

- Add a "Favorites" tab in the Foundry where prefered items can be added, so much time is wasted on trivial crap inside the Orbiter...

I would assume Ivara's augment is unaffected by power strength and I could see her replacing Harrow in non-void strike Tridolon runs. I'm pretty sure operators can use Ivara's dashwire and if you stack that with volts shield for 3x crit damage taking down shields would be quite fast for non/few VS squads. Also the status immunity in cloak arrow would allow allies to ignore the mag proc.

I am interested in trying this out actually. But would require someone much more skilled than just a harrow pressing 4 a few times. I don't think it will change the meta but it could make good Ivara's carry low level squads.

EDIT: Turns out crit bonus is affected by power strength and works more like a weapon mod that increases crit damage by x%. Operators also can't use dash-wire. Finally, with 305% power strength I just beat out a Volts double crit damage buff on my lanka build by 600 damage, so really this augment might be useful for a riven-less Chroma instead of Harrow, but is probably more work than needed. 

2 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

Ainda à espera de material privilegiado excal estar disponível no umbra.

E traga de volta seu vazio orb passivo, que deveria estar lá. As pessoas dizem que ele não deveria ter o mesmo passivo porque ele não é "primo", onde ele obtém metade de sua energia de órbitas vazias? Umbras são muito próximos dos números primos, se não mais altos na lista de níveis (eu não vi nada que diga diferente, se eu estiver errado, ligue-me a prova). Se ele não é considerado um primo ou superior, então deixe o primo excalual usar seu material (isso inclui o lenço), assim como todo primo pode equipar as partes básicas do quadro básico. Apenas tentando cobrir todas as bases e encontrar terrenos intermediários. Detalhes 

crying, crying and crying
stop complaining, friend. Excalibur prime already won buff, now wants to modify appearance hahahha

51 minutes ago, Agatorion said:

So Umbral polarities are being ignored with purpose?

We had something of an answer a bit ago, Umbra polarities are not intended for non-umbra warframes. At least not at this time.

2 hours ago, Rahlgrim said:

About UI changes: I would much prefer to see my groupmates loadouts (and relic selection) by simply hitting Escape. After the UI change we have to mouse over each tiny Glyph icon to see what frames and gear (and relics) they are using.. I feel like its a little too minimal when there is a ton of real estate on the top of the screen.

This this this.  It's the only real complaint I have about the new UI and it is obnoxious having to mouse over each one to see allies loadouts.

2 hours ago, Xyhon said:

Err. Who needs that Nidus augment?? Getting stacks is nowhere near hard on this frame... Augment larvas, or just augment his 3rd.

exactly, it's really easy to get stacks going with or without his 3rd active that sometimes i wonder why in hell we get such useless and redundant augments...

it would make more sense if it was an augment for his first being the game fast and dynamic rather than augmenting a more static/camping'ish ability and that augment ain't gonna do sh_it in most content unless it's a MD or Survival ( ESO eventually )

If it was on his first that'd be decent all round for every mission type

Once again DE surprises me with extremely futile gimmicks and nonsense augments

*facepalm*

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara - Quiver - Empowered Quiver: 
Dashwire grants allies 100% Critical Damage. Cloak arrow has a 100% chance to prevent Status Effects.

Can the Noise and Sleep Arrow be tweaked to be a bit more reliable as you guys run fixed on augments? There are many occasions where it just decides to not work.

The sleep arrow becomes unreliable mainly when using short range. Deplohing it right under an enemy's feet sometimes it doesn't work

Archived