Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exalted melee Abilities causing Clients to hold their melee and primary/secondary weapons in hand if the Ability is terminated while still pulling the weapon out (e.g. Onslaught Conduits, out of bounds areas, etc).

👏👏👏👏 Thank you, DE!
Now can we talk about DX11 and DX10 Host Migration? Or maybe the archwing stucked animation at 10.000m away from Jordas Golem with "unstuck" useless in this case? Or... stucked datamass on the walls? Or Valkyr Exalted Claws bug making her doesn't change weapon or attack? I don't know, let's talk about losting Eidolons hunts or the TennoCon... Whatever.

18 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Given that no changes to Exalted weapons Forma requirements have been made, will players get ten bonus capacity from Stance Mods on Exalted Melee weapons? This also means that Titania's Diwata should receive a stance mod with no Melee Combos given that Titania already requires heavy Forma investment. Many players, including myself have 7/8 slots polarized on Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Blade, and it destroys build diversity to require this.

This I can agree with.

19 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Also, will Prime cosmetics be applicable to Umbra Warframes? This change would give Founders more customization options as well as non-Founders once more Umbra Warframes are introduced in the future. While Umbras are not Primes and the Death Orb passive was removed from Excalibur Umbra, Umbras should be treated differently from Vanilla Warframes in terms of cosmetic options. 

22 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

This bit I can't...There are just as many people who don't want prime cosmetics on umbra as there are that do want it. 

Leave it as it is imo, if DE had intended for prime and umbra to use each others 'skins' they'd have done it originally.   You can already see how much just the suggestion of excal prime going on excal umbra is enough to divide the community and by keeping umbra and prime separate it removes a majority of that divide.   

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia - Mallet - Partitioned Mallet (Community voted Augment!):
Allows for two simultaneous Mallets, each with 50% reduced range. 

With a 50% reduced range, the area covered is reduced by 75%. So 25% of the original area per Mallet, up to 50% with both. That sounds pretty harsh just to be able to place two where we want, don't you think? I guess it doesn't really matter in very narrow spaces, since it doesn't work through walls anyway, but it will suffer greatly in more open areas.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus - Ravenous - Insatiable: 
Nidus gains a 60.0% chance of generating an additional Mutation stack whenever he gains one, while standing in the Ravenous infestation.

Sounds like this should fit his Virulence more than Ravenous. As of now we are forced to stay in the Ravenous Infestation for this to work. Only works well in defence or interception missions 

24 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

Umbra is not a prime AND is not a mass produced Excalibur. It cannot be used as a skin for Excalibur Prime.

Thanks for the update. New stuff is always cool. However, please don't forget about your past content, especially content that you only just released. Excalibur Umbra still has significant issues with Transference, punishing players for using their operator with the very frame that's supposed to have operator synergy.

I'm also still waiting for Exalted Blade to get a skin option, with its better-looking and better-sounding energy blade that it had prior to The Sacrifice. Was "the sacrifice" referring to Exalted Blade's look and feel being destroyed?

It's me or this new mods seen more than a nerf? 

1 mutation stack at 60%? Ooh boy such game breaking. 

2 mallet at 50% range and 50% less damage too. Or will mallet share the damage even when they are split? 

Harrow  meh

Ivara meh

Just now, xcenic said:

It's me or this new mods seen more than a nerf? 

1 mutation stack at 60%? Ooh boy such game breaking. 

2 mallet at 50% range and 50% less damage too. Or will mallet share the damage even when they are split? 

Harrow  meh

Ivara meh

the mallet doesn't reduce damage, where are you getting that?

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

the mallet doesn't reduce damage, where are you getting that?

Each mallet accumulate the damage it's take meanwhile the skill is active. 2 small mallet mean each one will have difference damage accumulation. 2 mallet whit 50% range will no benefits from the global damage. 

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

...ok, thats a range calculation, if you get the same amount of people shooting it, it should still do the damage of a normal one though right?

This will only be useful for creating choke points, that's all. Effective range of unaugmented mallet is still superior since you can just be invi and dance around it.

Im really disapointed, there where so much creative ideas for octavias augment, but you chose the easiest most unspectacular way. 

Please consider another round of augment changes. (take your time to do some proper augments, otherwise we have to much augment mods that are never used by most people)

not really related to this update, or any update, and at the same time, related to all of the updates:

my pet peeve, when i walk to the news console and hit "x" i get .. the conclave menu! the conclave console, while not even being visible and my dude is looking directly at the news console, will go and steal the focus.

happens every time there is an update. 

is it just me? 

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increase Fissure enemy spawn rate for Fissure Sabotage missions.

Nice. I think this has been an issue since Void Fissures have existed.

Given that this is Octavia's first augment, do you mind putting the syndicates it's available from in the patch notes? Just a small suggestion.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

f2ec5d1fd25b735160d38c0b50924d20.jpg

NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS (Maxed Rank):

Nidus - Ravenous - Insatiable: 
Nidus gains a 60.0% chance of generating an additional Mutation stack whenever he gains one, while standing in the Ravenous infestation.

Harrow - Thurible - Warding Thurible: 
Allies in range take 40% less damage while channeling Thurible and grant 0.5 additional Energy charge whenever damaged. 

Octavia - Mallet - Partitioned Mallet (Community voted Augment!):
Allows for two simultaneous Mallets, each with 50% reduced range.

Ivara - Quiver - Empowered Quiver: 
Dashwire grants allies 100% Critical Damage. Cloak arrow has a 100% chance to prevent Status Effects.

Visit the respective Syndicate Offerings for these new Warframe Augments!

Please for once can you just add a little text to say where these are, just saves some time please in the future!

Archived