Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Prime Time Before TennoCon: Ep #212 Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

03fa74c5ef73602dd1d4ac430b0bc30e.jpg

This is it, Tenno. The last Prime Time until after TennoCon 2018!!

Rebecca and Megan are joining Warframe Partner Gooperatives for a tasty Sortie of the day using the newest Warframe Augments!

PLUS, check out the freshest Fan Art, and don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway!

See you here tonight, June 28th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Hopefully an update on console Sacrifice update. 😄

I know you guys are trying, so no rush. Unless rushing means we get it. Hehe. At this point, after years of waiting for Umbra,  I'm actually more hyped about my Limbo Stasis rework in the update since I use him a lot. 

Amen, now the other cheek i turned is red w pc augments

1 hour ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Hopefully an update on console Sacrifice update. 😄

I know you guys are trying, so no rush. Unless rushing means we get it. Hehe. At this point, after years of waiting for Umbra,  I'm actually more hyped about my Limbo Stasis rework in the update since I use him a lot. 

Don't get your hopes up to high in another post Megan has already stated that they are fully focusing on TennoCon.  We will be lucky if we see it go into cert by next Saturday when TennoCon happens. Always interesting about the fan art they show in Prime Time. 

Archived