Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Prime Time Before TennoCon: Ep #212 Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (PS4)Yueci12cloud said:

Don't get your hopes up to high in another post Megan has already stated that they are fully focusing on TennoCon.  We will be lucky if we see it go into cert by next Saturday when TennoCon happens. Always interesting about the fan art they show in Prime Time. 

Was that post more recent than the PS4@4 Twitch stream this week? Because on that she said they were actively working to try to have the update to us by Tennocon.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Hopefully an update on console Sacrifice update. 😄

I know you guys are trying, so no rush. Unless rushing means we get it. Hehe. At this point, after years of waiting for Umbra,  I'm actually more hyped about my Limbo Stasis rework in the update since I use him a lot. 

If all goes to plan, it should be in cert by the end of the week (fingers crossed)

are you aware that new followers cant talk in the chat during the 1 week followers mode thing?

keeps telling me to follow yalls acct when i did, followed last night an it says the same annoying

thing each time i comment on the chat. guess i have to be a follower for 1 week before i get to talk?
Which is kinda crappy if thats the case.

This is so hype I have a frame idea I want to share the frame is called poltergeist his first first ability is call transparent it allows him to go through enemy’s and walls stunning enemy’s hit by it and his second ability called nightmares causes really painful nightmares to enemy’s hit by his first ability his third ability conjuring turn enemy’s hit by his first ability into phantom specters they can’t be damage but do lose health really fast and his lady ability is called absolute horror in this form poltergeist becomes and wraith in this form he gains a scythe and becomes invisible to enemy’s his scythe allows him to heal himself when killing enemy’s and gain bonus loot similar to nekros desecrate he also does a ton of slash damage 

Archived