Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protective Dash + Umbra

Soupf8

From what I've seen, the heal does work, but it stops when you switch back to Umbra. 

This means you have to wait for the heal to be done before switching back, otherwise you'll only get a slight heal rather than the whole 60%.

I do think this is unintended and I hope it'll get fixed soon. 

Spoliers, most likely

In addition to the healing, Umbra does properly get the invulnerability phase like a pet or another Tenno would - again, until you switch back from Operator mode.

Other warframes don't keep their invulnerability when you switch back to them, though they do keep the healing for its entire duration.  My guess is that unoccupied Umbra is a different object/entity from player-controlled Umbra, so switching back resets status and other effects, unless they're specifically preserved with his custom code.  They likely just forgot about Protective Dash's healing when they wrote it.

Yes, probably a bug.

Also, when I use Void Dash into Umbra, and immediately transfer back into him, while in The Index, I transfer back in dead, but I drop no points, and the death isnt registered on the scoreboard, leaving me to assume that it is a bug.

Edited by Nompii
vocabulary reassignment