Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.7

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, MZ5485 said:

Still no Fix for this....
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/975040-the-sacrifice-hotfix-2306/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-9910841

• Umbra Kubrow armor & scarft slipped inside Bulky Kubrow body & neck.

20180621122635_1.jpg20180621123303_1.jpg

• Targis Prime Armor chest plate on Trinity Prime. I pay REAL WORLD MONEY for these Armor. so please fix this one at least.

• Also same thing happend to it when using Excalibur Proto skin on Excalibur Umbra.

Please Fix these. Please...

What in the hell is wrong with your aspect ratio? That is not how the game should look. 

Is it only me or is Chroma incapable of getting any buffs from other Warframes? If Rhino roars i do not get additional Ability Strength. Tested this over and over. Same with all others.
The only thing that buffs is Energy Conversion. Tho that should be normal. 

So can we get this fixed please after you nerfed him so harshly already? Or is this intended to keep him as low as possible?

I just realized I never posted this, but I've noticed lately that sometimes at the start of the Kela de Thym fight, if anyone skips the cinematic you sometimes spawn inside the platform.  Luckily, you can still move and fall out to the lower floor, but it's still kinda annoying since it means you can't immediately start shooting at her.

37 minutes ago, MrMysticalPotato said:

What in the hell is wrong with your aspect ratio? That is not how the game should look. 

There isnt anything wrong with his aspect ratio. It's yours I'm guessing. If you click the picture it loads as proper. I'd risk saying you're on mobile, no?

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"!

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, maybe add a wormhole...

- REMOVE that glitchy annoying lotus voice.

- Add a "Favorites" tab in the Foundry where prefered items can be added, so much time is wasted on trivial crap inside the Orbiter...

Still no fix for:

TAA Sharpening creating a weird black outline around things. This happens mostly to objects that are glowing, but it happens to other things too and it looks really bad. This didn't used to be an issue either, it was introduced with The Sacrifice.

Archived