Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.7

[DE]Megan

47 minutes ago, LordeRicky said:

There isnt anything wrong with his aspect ratio. It's yours I'm guessing. If you click the picture it loads as proper. I'd risk saying you're on mobile, no?

There is indeed, it's all stretched and no, not on mobile and no other pictures on any other forums, including here, appear stretched. Not on my end. Seems some people don't notice this sort of thing, but I do.

Hmmm ok it's fine when opening the picture from the link but for some reason it's all wonky on here. Never mind

2 hours ago, BigJimmies said:

I think this will never happen because public hubs are basically microtransaction advertising. I seriously hope I'm wrong.

The real problem is that when you came back to cetus it takes  a lot of ram and crashes low spec gamers (Which can run the game until this one point) and there is no way you can get the hunt rewards, lens and things like that if you crash when coming back to take another one, it's just... why syndicates can have both a terminal and a place you can go while konzu and onkko can't? It's pointless.

6 minutes ago, Lokoleo22690 said:

why syndicates can have both a terminal and a place you can go while konzu and onkko can't? It's pointless.

I understand what you mean. But like I said, the point is that they want a place where you're forced to see what other players are wearing so you might be compelled to shell out some cash for plat. It's the same reason GGG won't cap the amount of microtransactions loaded in towns in PoE. At least that's my guess.

2 minutes ago, Ultima_Advanced said:

;-; Still no change to Umbra's scarf. Please make it an auxiliary, so that people who don't like it can take it off.

I disagree with this wholeheartedly.

The scarf is part of Umbra's design. The only way this makes sense is if we're using a non-basic skin and it is a toggle akin to prime parts. Otherwise this is part of the frame's design and should not be changed/removed.

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

Il y a 2 heures, Leqesai a dit :

I disagree with this wholeheartedly.

The scarf is part of Umbra's design. The only way this makes sense is if we're using a non-basic skin and it is a toggle akin to prime parts. Otherwise this is part of the frame's design and should not be changed/removed.

dude and what with nekros accesory auxiliar, or valkyr one which primed versions have a primed auxiliar accesory... :'p

6 horas atrás, [DE] Megan disse:

O Sacrifício: Hotfix 23.0.7

༽ つ ◕ ◕ ◕ ༽ PLS GIB DE ENERGIA ༼ つ ◕ ◕ ༽ つ

Mudança:

• Desempenho otimizado do HUD para vários tipos de missão.
  • Tweaked unicode filtragem for the share channels for you may jogar in Portuguese, mas ainda conversar em sueco com o seu clã!

Conserta:

• Corrigido o que poderia ter sido seu direito, enquanto Ivara estava recuando uma flecha.
  • Corrigir o resultado de um evento ao mesmo tempo que Warding Thurible Aumentar de Harrow morresse.
  • Corrigido sendo encoberto pelo Empowered Quiver de Ivara, resultando em um processo de status por procs AoE.
  • Conversão de Energia Fixa não aumentando o dano crítico do Empoderado Quiver de Ivara
  • Corrigido ser capaz de pular o tempo de recarga de Granmu Prism, mudando para e de um Scanner.
  • Corrigido a compra de um Relic Pack do Teshin, resultando na permanência do cursor na tela ao fechar o menu Ofertas.

Correções Relacionadas a Sacrifice Quest:

Ocultar conteúdos

Só acho legal que ferraram o cliente do warframe e ninguem consegue entrar , bem, ninguem não , mas muuita gente , então arrumem isso por favor

Archived