Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.7

[DE]Megan

Since the Limbo P update, I constantly get host migrations, the HM doesn't work properly and then I get thrown out of the game completely. Never had stuff like this happen, aside from in SO/ESO It's also like it was before, with losing all affinity/traces/kills (as if one just started the mission and didn't enter it again.)

Please take a closer look and try to fix this, DE, especially with people wanting to farm for Tennocon Baro.

Big thanks in advance 😢

Having some serious problems with in game bugs at the moment. The bug where you cant use any abilities and it just says 'ability in use' has been a common problem for a while, but it has been happening in almost every single game over the last week or two (potentially since the limbo update).This bug is a killer when levelling frames as you have to die to correct it which means loosing a good chunk of the ffinityyouve earned thus far in the mission.

Coupled with the bug where you cant pick up items and they just float behind you following you around (particularly energy orbs) gameplay has become particularly painful at the moment.

Im all for exciting new content being released regularly. Im slightly concerened however that alot of small bugs that add up to greatly affecting gameplay are unattended to, or maybe not adressed.

Also *GIBS ENERGY* :)

Dear DE .... why is that the stats on equipment are not updating ..... i know the fact fx my Rhino Prime have killed more than +35k kills approx. but not updating in my profile .... i know this because i use my Rhino Prime in infected mission area.... alot.

is this another bug again?

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"! And increase the size of those icons, it's a DRAG to have to drag over to it.

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, add a wormhole...

- REMOVE those glitchy annoying lotus transmissions.

- Add a "Favorites" tab in the Foundry where prefered items can be added, so much time is wasted on trivial crap inside the Orbiter...

- REMOVE those bright white screens inbtween loading screens

- REMOVE those sticky corners when taking turns and getting stuck on goddamned normal vertical surfaces!

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"! And increase the size of those icons, it's a DRAG to have to drag over to it.

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, add a wormhole...

- REMOVE those glitchy annoying lotus transmissions.

- Add a "Favorites" tab in the Foundry where prefered items can be added, so much time is wasted on trivial crap inside the Orbiter...

- REMOVE those bright white screens inbtween loading screens

- REMOVE those sticky corners when taking turns and getting stuck on goddamned normal vertical surfaces!

- CHANGE the sound effects for accessing navigation and exiting it, it's too loud and generic!

- Give us that damned nodachi already!

- Decrease the size of sentinels, they take up way too much screen space and get in the way!

- WHY do you ask if you wanna skip that crap cinematic at the start of some missions if you CAN'T?!

Archived