[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.7

still need some were to put my focus after 177 pool and maxed every thing i got millions of focus doing nothin

Ivara - Quiver - Empowered Quiver: 
Dashwire grants allies 100% Critical Damage. Cloak arrow has a 100% chance to prevent Status Effects.

I stood in a cloak bubble during extraction on a void relic crack, and I did not get credit for the crack and could not select any rewards. I don't think that's the sort of status effects it's intended to block??

Index issues.. never happend to me before, host migration caused failure in enemy spawns, had to abort ,and ofc I lost the invested money.

That host migration, it's everywhere, and causing problems.

Also, I think survival and excavation missions, shouldn't have extraction area, make it he way defense and interception are built.

I love doing long runs (I bet there are a lot of other Tenno who love that too), but it's not my fault that you let low MR players basicaly play whatever they want, and then they have 1 Axi relic, and they go on that survival (even tho they could choose from 2 other Axi missions) and ofc they fckn wanna extract after 5 min. Please stop that madness, I'm tired of people extracting after 5 min, and when you ask them why? they say "I got what I wanted"\"I had 1 relic, lol, sorry"...

Or when someone wants to extract after 10 min, but the 2 other guys whos with you wont let him, and you too wanna keep the mission going, so you have that one guy as a hostage for another 10 min...

Let us choose for ourselves if we wanna battle or extract, and not a MR3, who doesnt have enough relics.

22 hours ago, Gandergear said:

Lol, may as well complain that ember/rhino/etc got unvaulted too? You do realize that volt prime and odonata prime were in relics before, right?

What a shame that a volt prime set costs over 150p still, oh no what will we ever do?

unvault but only for a month, dis volt prime and odaonata will stay in baro's hand everytime, and he will bring it again and again at next rotation its like Volt Prime not even entered the vault. unvaulted comes after couple years or when to many player asking for them.

if this keep going no one will want volt prime to be unvault cuz can get it from Baro, and chances for other player that dont buy (joined after volt prime access ended) the EDO PRIME ARMOR from volt prime access will becomes never.

Think about that... vaulted Prime should keeped vaulted until they deside to unvauled them,cuz thats what keep the game balance.

now volt prime is same as never-vaulted prime, such as Orthos prime but comes in couple weeks/month.

Edited by MZ5485

27 minutes ago, MZ5485 said:

unvault but only for a month, dis volt prime and odaonata will stay in baro's hand everytime, and he will bring it again and again at next rotation its like Volt Prime not even entered the vault. unvaulted comes after couple years or when to many player asking for them.

if this keep going no one will want volt prime to be unvault cuz can get it from Baro, and chances for other player that dont buy (joined after volt prime access ended) the EDO PRIME ARMOR from volt prime access will becomes never.

Think about that... vaulted Prime should keeped vaulted until they deside to unvauled them,cuz thats what keep the game balance.

now volt prime is same as never-vaulted prime, such as Orthos prime but comes in couple weeks/month.

Lol ember and frost have been unvaulting every year consistently around christmas, while rhino and mag unvault during late summer, consistently mind you. Baro brings the same items roughly every 4 months, when volt gets a proper unvault itll probably be tacked onto an ash and trinity unvault, a trio of the 3 least rare vaulteds

1 hour ago, Gandergear said:

Lol ember and frost have been unvaulting every year consistently around christmas, while rhino and mag unvault during late summer, consistently mind you. Baro brings the same items roughly every 4 months, when volt gets a proper unvault itll probably be tacked onto an ash and trinity unvault, a trio of the 3 least rare vaulteds

4 week means 1 month+ volt prime comeback, thats not vaulted. thats just same as aklex prime, non-vaulted wep. just special prime from baro.

ember and frost is special cases cuz every one requesting for ember again.and this make big money to them.

other prime unvaulted came couple years after vaulting.

Btw is dis game hackable, cuz i got an email that some one tried to log in to my warframe account from other computer while iam still on line in games. i hear this happen to one player before(he tell me that some one log in to his account), now its happen to me.

Only iam the only one who know this account name and passwords. never told anybody els.

Please check dis.

Edited by MZ5485

Entering failed Onslaught causing to exit and load summary (empty), no menu available afterwards, no way to select any other thing than profile or chat, only way to fix is alt-F4. It's taking too long to fix Onslaught, maybe take it off for a while...

6 hours ago, KairoJustice said:

why would they make you do that?

Because some ppl like to replay quests in this game?

• Like 1

Please make the Veldt a usable weapon.  It's in serious need of a buff.  As in, it needs at least 25% base crit and 2.5x multi.  Thank you.

17 hours ago, Xyhon said:

Because some ppl like to replay quests in this game?

He was asking the wrong question, "when they are going to make us repeat the sacrifice" sounds like DE will force us all do it all over again...

I didn't like the quest at all. I wasted my time moving tiny stones and didn't have a chance to kick Ballas' ass. What was the point in that quest anyway. I don't see why people would want to replay it.

20 hours ago, MZ5485 said:

Btw is dis game hackable, cuz i got an email that some one tried to log in to my warframe account from other computer while iam still on line in games. i hear this happen to one player before(he tell me that some one log in to his account), now its happen to me.

Only iam the only one who know this account name and passwords. never told anybody els.

Please check dis.

Activate 2 factor authentication, if DE detects a suspiscious login they WILL lock your account and it can take several weeks for support to unlock it.

Help me here, I think I'm looking at concentrated crazy.

The reason the void was "blown up" and replaced by void fissure missions was there was a finite number of missions, and thus a finite amount of items could be in the drop rotations before the probability of getting any one piece is fundamentally too low for sanity.

Introduce the void relic system.  With this system you can have multiple pools of relics being rewarded at different locations, each of which representing 6 unique items.  This way your could theoretically have hundreds of relics with a good drop percent chance (for farming), each of which producing 6 unique parts, functionally amounting to thousands of prime components.  If on average a prime takes 3 parts, each relic represents 2 full primes.

What we get is a two-to-three in, two-to-three out.  The amount of primes is fixed, and DE generates additional revenue by having artificial limitations on earning primes.  Said artificial limitation creates demand which doesn't actually exist, because the artificial removal of these items locks out new players from obtaining them.

So, the complaint that stuff appears too often (without unvaulting) is an elitist argument supporting a poor business practice (meant to drive prime purchases).  I support unvaulting as much as humanly possible, as new players being locked out of content is not good for a game.  If a new player walks in and is told 15% of content is locked behind an invisible wall, they're going to have reservations.  I wish DE was more consumer friendly and vaulted relics dropped in onslaught (hey everyone, once you level up you can get access to the vaulted things as a reward for playing, rather than a scheme to buy more unvaulted prime packs).  Unfortunately, this seems to be a suggestion falling on deaf ears.

• Applause 1

still got the bug cant use any ability after pass true the portal in elite ongslaught.have to dies once to fix it.please do somthing about it