General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos: Plastids

Darkseal

I've noticed on a few runs of Phobos (don't remember the names of the mission maps I ran) the only plastids I was getting at missions end was the 1st, and only the first, plastids pickup I got.... meaning I would pick up say 10 plastids drops from enemies at 16-25 per pick up, and at the end of the mission it would say I got only 23....  when it should have been 200, etc...

hmmm it could just be RNG , ive had no luck with plastids on phobos considering it has rubedo and alloyplate , off course all of them being a uncommon resource

rubedo and alloyplate drop more commonly that plastids at least for me , but that will just be RNG doing its hateful thing

but if you can remember it and get a couple of people to come together and test this , once tested and proven submit it to the warframe wiki im sure people would like to know another place to farm plastids

hmmm it could just be RNG , ive had no luck with plastids on phobos considering it has rubedo and alloyplate , off course all of them being a uncommon resource

rubedo and alloyplate drop more commonly that plastids at least for me , but that will just be RNG doing its hateful thing

but if you can remember it and get a couple of people to come together and test this , once tested and proven submit it to the warframe wiki im sure people would like to know another place to farm plastids

He's saying that the only Plastids he gets at the end of the mission is the first Plastids drop. He'll go around picking up a bunch of Plastids drops but only get the credit for one of them.