Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 4.3.3 (29/06/2018)

[DE]Sean

Hi Tenno!

Version 4.3.3 of the Warframe mobile app is now available for download! This update includes riven mod support in the Inventory and Arsenal pages. This will also fix the loading bug that many are currently experiencing.

As always, please use this thread for feedback on this update and thank you for using the mobile app!

Cheers,
Sean

EDIT: There has been some resistance from Apple but the update should hopefully show up on the app store sometime today Should be live now

4.3.3.1 Changelog:
-Riven mod support in inventory and arsenal
-Added ranks, drain, and "damaged" text to the mod card UI
-Fixed an error when purchasing DNA Stabilizers
-Various UI and performance tweaks
-Fixed the recent issue of the app not loading on startup

Edited by [DE]Sean

1 hour ago, xXKratos911Xx said:

The mobile app shows different stats from what is shown ingame.See images attached

Reveal hidden contents

hiSG4eP.jpgLPCGqVt.jpg

The missing slide attack stats is likely a bug. But the other stats should be correct (they are correct when I clone your account). I wonder if your app is missing some files? Have you tried doing a fresh install of the app (deleting and re-installing)?

Edited by [DE]Sean

5 minutes ago, [DE]Sean said:

The missing slide attack stats is likely a bug. But the other stats should be correct (they are correct when I clone your account). I wonder if your app is missing some files? Have you tried doing a fresh install of the app (deleting and re-installing)?

Clearing data and reinstalling fixed the incorrect stats.Slide crit didn't show up.

1 hour ago, xXKratos911Xx said:

Clearing data and reinstalling fixed the incorrect stats.Slide crit didn't show up.

Ok good to know! I'll try to get that slide crit fixed in the next update. Thanks for your help!

EDIT: The bug has been found and a fix has been made. I will try to get out a new build next week :)

Edited by [DE]Sean

Also note:

On Android, I cannot get the app to shut up. I want notifications on, but I only want it to vibrate instead of the normal default system sound. It plays the sound no matter what when i get updates. would also be nice to have the option in there somewhere to change the sound, unless I am missing it somewhere, don't mind the sound, but don't want it to be the default system sound, have too many other things that use it.

This is pretty awesome! Probably not going to happen, but to finish the mobile experience though, all we need is to be able to use our deployable extractors to extract Kuva from the fortress and be able to roll rivens from the app now! 😄 I can dream, can't I? haha

20 hours ago, [DE]Sean said:

Ok good to know! I'll try to get that slide crit fixed in the next update. Thanks for your help!

EDIT: The bug has been found and a fix has been made. I will try to get out a new build next week 🙂

Nice! 

Also any chance for arcane support? 

And what about a filter for melee, primary and secondary weapons in the inventory section? The mod section has a filter. Also the thumbnails appear to be be quite pixelated. 

Spoiler

DkfouEi.jpg

FWPRAfU.jpg

And good luck for tennocon! 

Edited by xXKratos911Xx

Am 29.6.2018 um 23:52 schrieb CorerMaximus:

This is pretty awesome! Probably not going to happen, but to finish the mobile experience though, all we need is to be able to use our deployable extractors to extract Kuva from the fortress and be able to roll rivens from the app now! 😄 I can dream, can't I? haha

For me it would be more important to visit baro with the app.

As someone who is living in one city and travelling home every weekend there is no chance for me to buy anything any more 😞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There seems to be an update to the app to version 4.3.4.1 but I can't find anything in the forum. Hence, I'm posting this here.

I'm using a OnePlus 5, Oreo 8.1 & I'm experiencing the below issues:

- Nothing seems to be loading. No news nothing. I don't even see the blurbs any more. Just the loading icon.

- The app is asking me to sign in everytime I open it and once I do at the most I can see my username, credits, plat & rank. Nothing more

Other stuff on the phone is working perfectly. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! I like the app for monitoring my foundry items & deploying / collecting my extractors when I'm at the office, so yeah, I need it to work!

EDIT: I've uninstalled & reinstalled at least 5 times. It's the same.

Edited by arn_15x
added to post

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Idiocy of stopping password insertion via Ctrl + V. By stopping people from inserting a password during Login, all you're doing is weakening the passwords people will use because no one will remember a strong 16+ random character password. So they will make nice, short, easy to remember passwords that are easy to hack, and even easier to keylog. If someone can snatch a password from the systems clipboard you already have bigger issues then a hacked game account.

sure, i understand that you have to put some things into the reward table other than those new mods, but endo AND sculptures? i also understand that some people needs a lot of endo, but since arbitrations are more or less for high ranking veteran players, i have to wonder who of those have a lack of it, because i don't...

i would suggest putting some other rare things into the reward table, something that might be of use for player who have nearly all mods, resources and credits to bath in (and no, i don't meant platinum).

beside that, like the new game mode so far - but i think, that as soon as i have all the new mods out of it, i'll stick to onslaught elite again - simply because there i can get usefull rewards for me (radiant relics). so i hope you will at least consider replacing the rewards in arbitration from time to time, since there is only one cycle atm, and even with rather low drop-chances of 2 - 3.5% this won't take long to get those 4 mods (i got one in my very first try at a-rot already...).

oh, wanted to add something: why can we still not save the focus to a loadout? you keep adding (imo) rather useless cosmetic slots to the game, but something that actually IS a QoL issue, like not having to switch back and forth to the operator everytime you change a saved loadout for a different mission, you keep ignoring - mind telling us why you do this? funny thing: i bet, that a lot of those "2.5%" of failed missions you mentioned in the update post, is due to people realizing they have the wrong focus active and deciding to abbort the mission to change it... pretty much an anti-QoL feature, if you ask me, and also a nice thing to piѕѕoff the other team members too - but if that was the intend of not adding this little feature, then congrats to archiving it ^^)

Edited by fr4gb4ll
addition

10 minutes ago, Diogenes161 said:

The Idiocy of stopping password insertion via Ctrl + V. By stopping people from inserting a password during Login, all you're doing is weakening the passwords people will use because no one will remember a strong 16+ random character password. So they will make nice, short, easy to remember passwords that are easy to hack, and even easier to keylog. If someone can snatch a password from the systems clipboard you already have bigger issues then a hacked game account.

+ not to forget that those people whose computer is infected with a keylogger would still "lose" their password to the dark-side, regardless of this ^^)

beside this, i never actually noticed the paste-function not working in warframe - i guess, i don't have this problem with remembering my long&strong pw of randome chars... anyway, i wouldn't worry to much about "weak" pw's being hacked by bruteforce methods since the account will be locked after a few wrong tries (what was it, 3?) - and even if this only a timed and/or ip-based lock, bruteforcing is rather inefficient here (also, it should be easily detected by the log-in server). the real weakness here (and in many other places where you log in too) is if user get their credentials "stolen" by maleware or simple stupidity/ignorance. at least a 2-way authentification makes it harder for the attacker to actually hijack the account forever.

so yeah, you're right complaining about the futility of this ^^