Alliance Update - Splitting Of Vaults

pdxdubin

would be better if the main warlord the owner of the alliance had more direct control over funds in the clans as well as having an option to access the alliance vault , that you would need to build in the alliance leaders dojo

that way you could stockpile resources for a rainy day

but dreams never come to reality in this game or at least most of them dont :D

best of luck getting the funds problem fixed

Edited by DiBBz

would be better if the main warlord the owner of the alliance had more direct control over funds in the clans as well as having an option to access the alliance vault , that you would need to build in the alliance leaders dojo

that way you could stockpile resources for a rainy day

but dreams never come to reality in this game or at least most of them dont :D

best of luck getting the funds problem fixed

YES, YES, YES

Honestly its bull S#&$ 

To expect us to spend 2 weeks destroying a perfectly good dojo just to use this new tile set.

Then to split our vault down like that I mean, We have 3,000 Platinum sitting in an empty clan with 0 people 

DE I would like to see this fixed soon it was a bad idea. 

Would it not be better to have all resources draw from the one pool across the divisions and have the warlord control what goes where ?

That would be better?

However when the dojo got "copied" to each clan

I figured that also additionally involved the vault.

Because if we knew about this, I could have just left the dojo how it was, and destroyed each dojo after the split, to get like quadrouple the amount of resources out of it,

DE please fix this mess we need these resources for our dojo 

So your plan was to blow everything up for some reason, dupe the vaults for some reason and then rebuild everything again for some reason?

Why the hell did you do that - what's your malfunction?

Don't play around with things that aren't broken. You could have blown up your dojo sky high after the split without losing anything.

Also, why did you assume they'd dupe the vault too? The official post says, and I quote:

New clans are created with the Warlords chosen by your original Warlord, with your emblem and Dojos copied over to each clan.

Why would you assume things that aren't stated? You're lucky that they'll probably restore your vaults.

Edited by RAVVSlathotep