Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag/slow Gameplay

Demrias

Hello

since the last update i have a  great problem of lag when i go on mision. i want to know if re instaling the game can help me have less of it or maybe solve it. If have another solution you wis propose me for this do it too. I'm tired of this.

yeah the goofed up the optimization for hosts , so might want to play solo or with a friend that you know has a great connection and computer to help you with the lag problem

so long as his upload is great and he can manage MANY mobs spawning then you will be smooth as hell , not unless your Specs are bellow minimum

speak of can you plz post your specs just so we know its not you its more or less a 50/50 here could be you or the host

also you said lag but your saying if re-installing the client will fix a connection problem ? :S are you sure you mean Lag or is it Low FPS

Nope, everyone seems to be experiencing it, Probably has to do with 1 person hosts the game, so if they have crap connection then you will too.

This is most probably  the reason. But i did have a similar issue about 2 months ago and i did a fresh install and things seemed to work much better. As if the updates had corrupted some of the files.

thanks for your help, i re instaled the game and is a litle better, i have less lag.

wrong...i just re instaled again the game and tryed a mision but got a big lag... seen every very slow after 3 players join me in.

i wish to know what doing this and how to solve it 

Edited by Demrias

I noticed that even on solo (haven't done party play since before U9), I can no longer play anything that isn't Exterminate without dipping below 25 FPS, while I usually averaged at 40 FPS on these missions prior to more recent times. Is it the same glitch?