The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

which warframes for certain spy missions

(XBOX)BananaPro858064

Question

10 answers to this question

If you're confident with Limbo I'd just use Limbo for the Corpus and Grineer spy. The Infested spy isn't so much infested as it is a Corpus/Grineer tile set with Infested instead of Corups/Grineer, the spy vaults themselves are going to be the same. 

The biggest thing is to learn the vaults themselves. 

Personally speaking I use Ivara with the Prowl Augment that lets you bypass 97.8% of the lasers, except tha ONE Grineer detection field...... 

First : Yes loki, like everyone said, Loki. I go max duration, even with narrow minded (not sure, don't remember, + duration - range), I still have enough range to teleport through corpus stuff. You can boost the range to counteract it, but I like having vitality for toxin and slash procs.

That said, One big advice I could give you is :

Train all missions with a no stealth frame, and solo of course. I did it with Rhino and a bow powerfull enough to one shot sedna ennemies (decent training conditions). All spy vaults can be done vanilla, it's just harder and harder. This way you'll know the normal way to run it. Because in sorties and stuff, you can end up with no energy due to ... no energy condition, or eximus draining it, so knowing the normal route helps for that.

(That said, in spy sorties, I only use my rhino prime and my dread, I have a completely optimized loki for spy, but I take him to speed farm normal ones)

Once you can do it, then you can abuse with stealth abilities and stuff like that, anything you like. Also, doing the normal route might show you other and better ways to abuse a certain vault, that you would not have thought of before.

Because in the end, it's all about speedrunning in spy missions.

So yeah, not the exact answer you were looking for, but trust me, train this way, you'll feel confident getting into any high level spy mission with any frame.

Edited by Fallen77