[DE]Megan

Xbox One: The Sacrifice: Update 23 (LIVE!)

6 hours ago, (XB1)Cyber Wulf 96 said:

You do realize DE is based in canada

Yup. Next time you want to be condescending be more informed. Microsoft, the people passing this or not are in Murica. Its a simple concept to grasp.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Oo so Savage said:

i owned excalibur prime on pc so i will get the exhalted blade on console awesome

u talking bout the prime exalted blade? i dont think you'll get

This will be the best birthday present ever, not only are we getting The Sacrifice and new AWESOME cosmetics, but a new warframe and it's going to be arriving on my birthday?! You guys really know the perfect times to release stuff like this. Thanks a billion and keep up the amazing work!

1 minute ago, (XB1)HunterPren2001 said:

This will be the best birthday present ever, not only are we getting The Sacrifice and new AWESOME cosmetics, but a new warframe and it's going to be arriving on my birthday?! You guys really know the perfect times to release stuff like this. Thanks a billion and keep up the amazing work!

The Sacrifice is also a birthday present for me aswell - and my birthday was in March! 

• Like 1

Cool, I can live with that. Still trying to get my favorite frames Umbra Mod ready. 

Edited by (XB1)Godlike13

Anybody know if this will fix that weird thing where our operators look like they took a shower in ultra shiny oil? Lol just curious but hyped either way cx

Edited by (XB1)Devi1hunter011
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

vor 44 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Devi1hunter011:

Anybody know if this will fix that weird thing where our operators look like they took a shower in ultra shiny oil? Lol just curious but hyped either way cx

lmao I was wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this lol just a few hours ago I was like "damn it must be hot in that thingy he lives in" 😄

• Upvote 1