[DE]Megan

Xbox One: The Sacrifice: Update 23 (LIVE!)

THE SACRIFICE: UPDATE 23 IS COMING JULY 5TH @ ~ 12 PM EDT! 

We did it!! We passed cert and THE SACRIFICE is officially launching this Thursday, July 5th!! We could not be more excited for you all to experience the third cinematic quest in Warframe's history. 

Thank you so much for all your support, Tenno!!! Can't wait to see you at TennoCon 2018 and at the TennoLive stage this Saturday!

• Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 6

2 hours ago, (XB1)ManicZanic said:

NO YOU ARE WRONG!!! You have to be wrong... please be wrong... *sobs quietly in corner*Image result for crying man

Dang you and your Doctor Who reference!!!!!!!!! *joins corner and starts sobbing*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Really wished it was the 4th but it's a holiday,  if only the cert team was Canadian as well. Still we're getting it this week!

It is not a holiday up there.  It just in the USA.

The best way to tell if it is a holiday up there “Is it a Monday?”

Nooooooo. I am glad umbra comes but to launch 2 days before Tenno con scares me. Near every update needs hotflxs and causes issues in gameplay and other areas of warframe. I have been waiting all year for tennocon and I know that now that this update goes live Thurs. I will not be able to take part in the TennoCon pack that I got months ago. This is the worst news at the worst time for me. Well there is always next years Tennocon. Could have simply waited til Monday for this.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Roskosz313 said:

Nooooooo. I am glad umbra comes but to launch 2 days before Tenno con scares me. Near every update needs hotflxs and causes issues in gameplay and other areas of warframe. I have been waiting all year for tennocon and I know that now that this update goes live Thurs. I will not be able to take part in the TennoCon pack that I got months ago. This is the worst news at the worst time for me. Well there is always next years Tennocon. Could have simply waited til Monday for this.

Baro will be at the relay for like 3 days. You'll be fine.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)AGENTSTORM876 said:

it was 2GB on pc so I presume it's the same

i think DE stated as well that there limbo fix and the sacrifice hotfix that the pc teno gotten later on last week after they deployed the sacrifice quest so we are getting alot thing that was fixed as well as the new skins so might be a little bigger wonder if that includes the nidus deluxe skin,and that gives me enough credits, ducarts to. farm for the tennogen relay

Edited by (XB1)RavnMyste

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Well I have to announce that it  should release within 48hrs because of my 50% voucher I got today xD

The perfect post just before it was announced to be coming in 2 days

• Haha 1