[DE]Megan

Xbox One: The Sacrifice: Update 23 (LIVE!)

10 hours ago, (XB1)SteadiedLizard5 said:

Can we disable the cursor on console in the new update? 

Of course not, it's here to stay, get used to it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Danowat32 said:

Of course not, it's here to stay, get used to it.

It's really not that hectic.  The biggest issue most people seem have is that it's sluggish.  Just up the sensitivity settings and there is no problem. It takes 30 min max to get used to using 2 thumbsticks. 

I haven't come across any of the bugs that other people have mentioned so either I'm REALLY lucky (which I doubt given my general lack of RNG good fortune) or most of them have already been addressed and people haven't taken the time to find out.

As mentioned by many people including DE, they move forward not back, it will not be rolled back and to be honest once you get used to it I see no reason why people have an issue with it (besides the fact the most people dislike change, myself included, but hey change is growth)

5th july at last, DE you made my week with this, i have played it on the pc but i play more of warframe on xbox,  Keep up the good work  

1 hour ago, (XB1)davethebakerx2 said:

apostasy prologue is not on my codex. ive done every quest

Go to your third room and touch the purple orb

Edited by (XB1)Ultramagnusstyl

didn't I tell you guys repeatedly we would likely get it Thursday well congrats because all rivens are going to take a massive 92% hit to there value with the skiajati riven which has no stats to see its not even on the riven calculator on semlar.com

45 minutes ago, (XB1)spartan wolf 22 said:

Whens the 5th of july for the release its the 5th tpday for me but im in australia unsure of region difference its like 12 hours behind me isnt it? 

We'd probably get it at 2AM in the 6th.

A couple hours after midnight here generally.

Edited by (XB1)calvina

Unfortunately, you totally missed the point with the tower white pigment. The problem isn't the drop chance, but the fact that Condrocs are practically extinct. Had a 1h run on the plains during daytime two days ago and only ran into three (!) groups of Condrocs in all this time... On the other hand, I could have killed 100+ Kuakas, since they are actually everwhere. This, combined with the almost ridiculous amount of Dargyn pilots and Dargyns spawning since the end of the last Ghoul event simply leaves no room for Condrocs anymore. Not to mention the fact, that in around 50% of the cases, that you spot a group of Condrocs from far away and you want to approach them to get a clear shot, the group simply disapperas as you get closer. This definitely needs to be looked into, the chore is real...

On 2018-07-03 at 7:07 AM, (XB1)LordShadow1138 said:

Since when does xbox ever do anything on Friday? If it isn't out today then they will not allow it to be out till next Tuesday. They always do their update rounds on Tuesdays. Xbox has also received things in the past on Fridays and pushed them through to update on the following Tuesday. So im hoping to get it today. plus they need to put the relay in for Baro on the 7th for those who bought the tennocon pack. honestly im a little mad that they released it on pc a while ago now and have had plenty of time to put it on console. I expected this like a week ago. but whatevs. I find myself being disappointed more with DE lately. Cant wait to finally play it. been waiting a while for more to do in warframe…

Also maybe Canada day is different there but here in the United States the 4th of july means jack. Yes its a national holiday. Most places still work anyways. in fact I cant think of a single workplace that gets the day off other than maybe government jobs.

Aaaaaand also wrong

• Haha 1