[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (LIVE!)

I'm just a pleb in this matter, but I was wondering, DE shouldn't need to send the patch to cert for both SCEA(Sony America) and SIEE(Sony Europe) separately, since the two Sony branches are essentially two different companies?

1 minute ago, (PS4)x_SouthernSon_x said:

Unless you have every other warframe,weapon,sentinel,pet,archwing,archweapon,amp built and maxed out , why are you sitting here crying like you have nothing to do? There is plenty of content to keep you busy so calm down !! I am m.r. 25 with all of those things completed and still have plenty to keep me busy, and if you cant think of something then how about offering to help a new player. The update will get here when it gets here.

@x_SouthernSon_x Fellow Tenno. The quest and frame is more exciting for many of us than trying to do anything else. its not that we don't have stuff to do. its that were too excited for something much cooler than trying to do all that other stuff. 😎

36 minutes ago, (PS4)whyteboi25 said:

Whats everyone gear setup going to be, I'm going with Kohm, Pyrana Prime, and Djinn for companion, just because the gazel skin comes with a scarf

Valkyr Prime (my main), Arca, probably twin Krokur (however it’s spelled). And of course Helios Prime. Only fitting for my operator to use her main.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Piberius721 said:

I'm just a pleb in this matter, but I was wondering, DE shouldn't need to send the patch to cert for both SCEA(Sony America) and SIEE(Sony Europe) separately, since the two Sony branches are essentially two different companies?

Yeah I believe so.

Edited by (PS4)P1NOysKi4

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Piberius721 said:

I would think they would have to send separate patches. They might have different regulations based on the region.

We're most likely going to get it after Tennocon. Next Tuesday. I know you guys don't want to hear that but that's a more realistic time frame than this week. Its a holiday week. I don't expect Sony or Microsoft to be in the offices this week. I know everyone's going to be jumping down my throat after I post this but I'm not going to sit here and get my hopes up for something. 

7 more days until Sacrifice!!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BrunoBlaze4125 said:

We're most likely going to get it after Tennocon. Next Tuesday. I know you guys don't want to hear that but that's a more realistic time frame than this week. Its a holiday week. I don't expect Sony or Microsoft to be in the offices this week. I know everyone's going to be jumping down my throat after I post this but I'm not going to sit here and get my hopes up for something. 

Yeah, holiday week for the US.

I don't care about The Sacrifice nearly as much as I care about once again having a UI that doesn't actively make me want to not play the game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, (PS4)The_Wyatt a dit :

I don't care about The Sacrifice nearly as much as I care about once again having a UI that doesn't actively make me want to not play the game.

Totally agree, the fact that we can't mod properly because many UI bugs for example is a lot more painfull than waiting for a new quest that will be there sonner or later anyway...

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77

1 minute ago, (PS4)Phantom_Arrow1 said:

Yeah, holiday week for the US.

Yeah. That's a good point. It's just Independence day, not all offices are closed. I imagine most people will take a 3-day weekend.

Monday was a Holiday for DE, but that wouldn't affect cert since we are waiting on Sony/Microsoft, neither of which are based in Canada. 

I'm optimistic, but it won't be the end of the world if it comes out next week. I'd just hate it for DE's sake. They worked a miracle getting it to cert as fast as they did; they clearly wanted to get this to us before Tennocon, and did everything they could.

Squeeeeeeezing out the last bits of energy i've left and sending it to sony right now. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ

Come on sony, you can do it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, (PS4)BrunoBlaze4125 said:

its single day but no job but no job but schools have whole week off

Edited by (PS4)Cargan2016

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

Yeah. That's a good point. It's just Independence day, not all offices are closed. I imagine most people will take a 3-day weekend.

Monday was a Holiday for DE, but that wouldn't affect cert since we are waiting on Sony/Microsoft, neither of which are based in Canada. 

I'm optimistic, but it won't be the end of the world if it comes out next week. I'd just hate it for DE's sake. They worked a miracle getting it to cert as fast as they did; they clearly wanted to get this to us before Tennocon, and did everything they could.

Lets mention the chance it doesn't pass cert, which we haven't experience yet to my knowledge. It's just a game have fun enjoy what you got so far. Then get the update play the hell out of it then get waiting for the Venus update to drop

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)whyteboi25 said:

Lets mention the chance it doesn't pass cert, which we haven't experience yet to my knowledge. It's just a game have fun enjoy what you got so far. Then get the update play the hell out of it then get waiting for the Venus update to drop

it happened only one time to my knowledge but that was quite a while ago

Are people new to this whole process? Must be... For anyone to think the 4th of July would hinder anything for Sony clearly isn't familiar with how patches are released.

So... If the cert process is handled separately for US and Eu, as the Tenno above said, does that mean that Eu will be unaffected by that possible july 4th delay you guys are talking about?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)DaFrame4U said:

So... If the cert process is handled separately for US and Eu, as the Tenno above said, does that mean that Eu will be unaffected by that possible july 4th delay you guys are talking about?

its not handled separately as its one server.  it all depends which office handling the cert if its one of the other offices the 4th wont effect it if it iss it probably wont pass or faill till Thursday meaning live Friday. that is if they dont get it done today

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

its not handled separately as its one server.  it all depends which office handling the cert if its one of the other offices the 4th wont effect it if it iss it probably wont pass or faill till Thursday meaning live Friday. that is if they dont get it done today

Oh, alrighty then. Thanks. I'm just shaking in fear here. I'll be leaving town for some time the next wednesday and I'm praying to all the Elder Scrolls gods for update to drop before that.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)DaFrame4U said:

Oh, alrighty then. Thanks. I'm just shaking in fear here. I'll be leaving town for some time the next wednesday and I'm praying to all the Elder Scrolls gods for update to drop before that.

Don't get your hopes up, man. We aren't going to see this update until next week sometime but definitely after tennocon. 

Keep hope alive until 4 then you can feel down. Unless they hit us at 1:00 with news to the cert process. Prey it is not like the sanctuary update where we waited on pins and needles and the release was dragged out until it certified.

Edited by (PS4)kurokazerikiri97

1 minute ago, (PS4)BrunoBlaze4125 said:

Don't get your hopes up, man. We aren't going to see this update until next week sometime but definitely after tennocon. 

Unless DE confirms it is after TC My hopes will stay up as there is always a 50/50 chance