[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (LIVE!)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)kurokazerikiri97 said:

Tomorrow if anything comes along will it be early like 8 EST or later in the day?

Probably in the afternoon ma dude

2 hours ago, (PS4)kurokazerikiri97 said:

Hopefully update comes out today or tomorrow, as the cert process has to have gotten shorter by now. Fingers crossed as the days tick away.

If it's not tomorrow, it'll be next week. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Brenden751 said:

Updates are usually mornings.

Still, if it happens this week (which it may not) don't think it'll be tomorrow since even if it came out of cert today or yesterday they usually release the day after (meaning wednesday). Sincerely hope i'm wrong though. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Finn-X8 said:

Still, if it happens this week (which it may not) don't think it'll be tomorrow since even if it came out of cert today or yesterday they usually release the day after (meaning wednesday). Sincerely hope i'm wrong though. 

last few updates have all gone into and out of cert same time of week which means should be likely live around middle of day tomorrow about 90% sure will be then

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Finn-X8 said:

It went to Cert Friday & usually takes 2-3 days, I highly doubt we don't get it this week. Sony would have to be slacking off to not get it in this week. Buy yeah, I highly doubt it comes any later than Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Finn-X8 said:

Anyone is welcome to correct me, but as I recall,

All PS4 updates have come on a Tuesday, and were released between noon and 2pm EST/EDT.

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

All PS4 updates have come on a Tuesday, and were released between noon and 2pm EST/EDT.

It's usually Monday/Tuesday but it would be announced today if it's happening.

Just now, (PS4)kurokazerikiri97 said:

Sitting monitoring the site thred for any news thats how exciting this quest is for me.

I've been doing the same thing the last couple days.

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)Brenden751 said:

It's usually Monday/Tuesday but it would be announced today if it's happening.

I've heard rumor that DE has today off. So we probably won't get an update until tomorrow, regardless. 🙂

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

chains of harrow wasn't Tuesday it was a Thursday if memory serves right

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

I've heard rumor that DE has today off. So we probably won't get an update until tomorrow, regardless. 🙂

We won't get an update today at all just a notice if Cert completed or not and when the update will be implemented.

It's Canada Day, but it wouldn't be hard for them to get news from Sony about the Cert and then change this thread to say when it's coming. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is keeping an eye out for an E-mail, or however Sony informs them about certs completing, in their spare time despite having a day off. DE want's this on console A.S.A.P. (As Soon As Possible).

Edited by (PS4)Brenden751

Just now, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

chains of harrow wasn't Tuesday it was a Thursday if memory serves right

Chains of Harrow was released Monday, July 24th at 2p EST

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

Chains of Harrow was released Monday, July 24th at 2p EST

fuuny considering i was on warfram from 6am to10pm the 24th and harrow didnt download till wensday or thursday night for me

1 minute ago, (PS4)kurokazerikiri97 said:

That moment you realize this quest is more exciting than anything you planned on doing today and everything else can't waver your excitement and practice of patience.

This is exactly how I feel.

Just now, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

fuuny considering i was on warfram from 6am to10pm the 24th and harrow didnt download till wensday or thursday night for me

Oh man, that sucks! I'm sorry if I came across as a smart-butt. I did a quick google search and that came up.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

Oh man, that sucks! I'm sorry if I came across as a smart-butt. I did a quick google search and that came up.

ahh google sometimes gets dates wrong can be just as bad about addresses if using maps.  was sent to the middle of a cornfield for FedEx security gate job few years ago using google to navigatge.  <edit> btw just looked at past weather history and it was 2am friday morning that it finished installing and i ran quest i know this becasue was a thunderstorm here so was quite easy to track in weather history of town

Edited by (PS4)Cargan2016
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, (PS4)BrunoBlaze4125 said:

If it's not tomorrow, it'll be next week. 

no true it can be anytime this week. i believe it was the second dream we got on a Friday. xbox got theirs on a saturday

1 hour ago, (PS4)Epsilon-Xero said:

Umbra armor set is purchased seperately, along with Umbra operator gear/pet gear, except the diadem (If you consider that umbra gear) included with the twitch drops. There's a bundle for 400p that comes with the umbra gear, umbra pet gear, and other cosmetics that I won't name as I'm not sure if it's spoilery.

so kinda like the "Hunhows Gift" bundle?

23 minutes ago, (PS4)knightflash132 said:

so kinda like the "Hunhows Gift" bundle?

The Hunhow's Gift items are bundle exclusive, plus this contains more.

Edited by (PS4)Brenden751