[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (LIVE!)

32 minutes ago, (PS4)marcusi23 said:

no true it can be anytime this week. i believe it was the second dream we got on a Friday. xbox got theirs on a saturday

Again, it depends. Don't get your hopes up. 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)BrunoBlaze4125 said:

Again, it depends. Don't get your hopes up. 

it would take something major for it to not be by Friday.  As it is id put it at 1% chance it will be delayed past that.  based on history from other updates I would put Wednesday as most likely 

1 minute ago, (PS4)kurokazerikiri97 said:

So probably by now if anything we should have heard something. Guess I will keep my eyes peeled for something tomorrow. 

I think that's realistic. As Wednesday is a US holiday, If we don't hear anything tomorrow, we might hear something Thursday!

yeah likely we will hear passed cert tomorrow and depending on if DE works the holiday will put it live on 4th if not will be 5th

At this point, the console team at DE has no control over the situation until U23 passes Sony/Microsoft's certification process. If it is rejected it'll have to be sent back to DE until they fix the issues, then they will resend it to Sony/Microsoft to await cert again.

Edited by (PS4)P1NOysKi4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

yeah likely we will hear passed cert tomorrow and depending on if DE works the holiday will put it live on 4th if not will be 5th

4th isn't a Canadian holiday

33 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

4th isn't a Canadian holiday

True, but if it doesn't pass cert before the 4th then we are gonna have some issues 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Overlord_Adel said:

Someone in Region chat on ps4 said it failed cert, anyone hear anything on it?

Nope, also region chat is is full of trolls so don't believe them EVER.

Edited by (PS4)Brenden751
  • Like 3

I see everybody is pretty anxious here.

If everything goes well, and it really is a holiday at Canada, we might get the update this Tuesday (not 12:01 AM in my country yet).

IIRC, when we got Khora + Plague Star Returns, the certification process took a very long time to approve the update, but when we finally got an answer about it, DE also released it on the same day.

The latest updates have been implemented on Fridays.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I see everybody is pretty anxious here.

If everything goes well, and it really is a holiday at Canada, we might get the update this Tuesday (not 12:01 AM in my country yet).

IIRC, when we got Khora + Plague Star Returns, the certification process took a very long time to approve the update, but when we finally got an answer about it, DE also released it on the same day.

Really, I don't remember that. I hope you're right because I really want this A.S.A.P. and I'm hating the wait.
Also, where is your glyph from?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Overlord_Adel said:

Someone in Region chat on ps4 said it failed cert, anyone hear anything on it?

if it failed cert they would of said something here not just randomly on region chat

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

if it failed cert they would of said something here not just randomly on region chat

Again, you can't take region chat seriously, and yeah they should say something tomorrow at some point. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)knightflash132 said:

so kinda like the "Hunhows Gift" bundle?

Kinda. As Brenden pointed out, there're more items included with this bundle, each one is buyable seperately, and there aren't any weapons included. Some things, however have names that could be seen as border spoilers (IDK, personally, but I know something I otherwise may or may not have associated with the quest) that keen eyed tenno would be quick to draw conclusions from. All in all, I'll say this: It looks like a real nice bundle that I'd HAPPILY part with 400 plat for. Your savings would be 105 plat, I think, from buying seperately.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Finn-X8 said:

Again, you can't take region chat seriously, and yeah they should say something tomorrow at some point. 

Really? The cult of Clem could be wrong?! Lol. I go there and chill for some laughs and socializing, sometimes, but if they told me I was playing a PS4, I'd have to make sure it wasn't an Xbox, and I don't own an Xbox, lol. No offense, fam.