Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Send Down the Elevator!

Jarl_Baalin

It's about time.
I always wait for the players to come inside the elevator, but everyone isn't that patient. So there is always that one person who hits the button to start the elevator while we are missing someone.
Me being the nice guy, goes into the elevator to send it down again, but I wish I could just hit a button to send it down without being in it myself.

It would be helpful for those of us who don't want to wait but would to be nice and send it down. The issue is that players could use it to further troll since not only could you have that player at the bottom who was screwing around call it down but now you have a player at the top sending you back down.

Perhaps if there was a delay of a few seconds once it reaches a floor before it can be activated again it would help stop trolls.

48 minutes ago, Jarl_Baalin said:

It's about time.
I always wait for the players to come inside the elevator, but everyone isn't that patient. So there is always that one person who hits the button to start the elevator while we are missing someone.
Me being the nice guy, goes into the elevator to send it down again, but I wish I could just hit a button to send it down without being in it myself.

There is always a button to call the elevator down there, y'know.

13 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Hell no. Do you realise how many players will never leave elevators becuase someone can send them up and down?

I don't get it. You can always stay inside the elevator and spam the button there to try keep your whole group in there with you.
But it's not possible because if you hold W against the wall, you will get out before anyone can troll you.