Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse Sensitivity Bug

danielgarzaf

When on Fullscreen mode, after alt-tabbing in and out of the game the mouse sensitivity gets ridiculously high even though it stays the same in Settings.
Only ways to stop it are either restarting the game or finishing a mission, but the latter doesn't always work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-07-04 at 5:25 AM, FenrisHowls said:

It happens to me also, but I found that you can alt-tab, click on your desktop, alt-tab back to the game and everything should be okay again.

This works for me, and after a few weeks of doing that it simply stopped, and now I have no issue alt-tabbing back and forth between the game and other applications.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When i press alt-tab there is no desktop, only other progamms, any other solution?.. :c Edit: I found a other one, on plains u can use the archwing launcher and after u get off it again it fixes for me ever time. But pretty expensive..

Edited by Deadlywhite

• 3 weeks later...

the game was have sensitivity setting in option, now its remove and set the default value to sensitivity instead of reading from windows which is 4, but when alt-tab or go to steam overlay it will read the value of windows setting sometime. since we cant set the sensitivity base value in the game, there no fix of it unless we are able to set the sensitivity value in the option again, not the modifier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been happening to me ever since I installed the game a year ago. I've tried pretty much everything. Even unninstaled the game and downloaded it from steam and still nothing. I hope it gets patched soon. Warframe is the kind of game I'd like to keep open while I do other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...