Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Suspension

nickmuj1212

I have been suspended off any kind of communication/chat because I said "why did that guy get kicked for saying 'nezha is a trap?''. Did I violate any kind of rule, or was it just the kickbot just being a kickbot? Is there a way I can appeal or so? Its been 3 days, and I am unable to even talk to anyone or see what people say in the game.

Maybe if you see someone being kicked for a phrase, don't repeat it? That phrase has degradory connotations and is thus banned in DE's chats.

Suspension should be one week. After that time has passed, if you are still banned, contact support.

4 minutes ago, nickmuj1212 said:

Yea Im aware of my dumb decision, but I thought adding quotations would at least give me a warning.

With chatbots you should never gamble like that. In DE's servers any offender is outright banned.

12 minutes ago, nickmuj1212 said:

Yea Im aware of my dumb decision, but I thought adding quotations would at least give me a warning.

The bot doesn't give warnings. It bans you without indication then doesn't even bother to tell you for how long or even what you were banned for.

They should really just get over this 'Nezha is a trap' nonsense, and stop banning everyone for saying it.

hace 30 minutos, nickmuj1212 dijo:

I have been suspended off any kind of communication/chat because I said "why did that guy get kicked for saying 'nezha is a trap?''. Did I violate any kind of rule, or was it just the kickbot just being a kickbot? Is there a way I can appeal or so? Its been 3 days, and I am unable to even talk to anyone or see what people say in the game.

So ... you saw a player being suspended for that and you said it  :S ... your are a genius .

Um, everyone does realize that it's a slur, right?  It's not nonsense to keep slurs off of the chat.  If OP had asked why someone got suspended for typing a different slur by putting that slur into chat, it would also be picked up by kickbot and rightly booted.

The forums are unable to help with chat suspensions and bans.

You need to contact support or wait for support to reply to your ticket.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/ 

If you have already sent in a ticket and have not regained access to chat after 1 week has passed from the date when you were suspended, "bump" the ticket to show its still an issue as most people usually have chat back again by the time support is able to answer their ticket. 

Post by [DE]Rebecca on chat moderation: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/958862-word-filter-is-abysmal/?do=findComment&comment=9789653

Closing.