Jump to content
-Squiddy-

✨ The Gladiators Legion ✨ 7-Clan Family - All MR and Regions welcome ✨ Recruitment Open! ✨

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ranzakk said:

Name: Ranzakk

MR: 9

Country: Australia

Discord: Yes

Preferred Clan: Nightfall

Cheers!

Invite sent, please check your inbox. Welcome to Nightfall Gladiators!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Corruptdisciple said:

In-Game Name: Corruptdisciple
Mastery Rank:8
Country: Australia
Preferred clan: Nightfall Gladiators
Previous clan: Good Boy Emporium
Do you have Discord?: Yes
 

Heya, you should have an invite next time you log in. Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.11.2017 at 3:25 AM, -AG-Cookie said:

Hey man! We need additional information such as which country you are from so that we can invite you to the clan :)

Greets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mastery Rank: 8
Country: Singapore
Previous clan: Nil
Do you have Discord?: Yes.
Anything we should know about you?: Got ~2 hours to play on weekday nights, bit more on weekends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 4:55 PM, Onkelwuschel said:

Name: Onkelwuschel

MR: 10

From: Germany

Last Clan: Can´t remember >.<

Discord: Sure

Info: Really handsome

hey there, an invite has been sent to your inbox, welcome to the gladiators

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DiDiDiii said:

Mastery Rank: 8
Country: Singapore
Previous clan: Nil
Do you have Discord?: Yes.
Anything we should know about you?: Got ~2 hours to play on weekday nights, bit more on weekends.

Hello, can you tell us your IGN so that we can invite you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, -Estelmist- said:

Hello, can you tell us your IGN so that we can invite you?

Sorry, I thought the forum name is always the in-game name. Here it is,

IGN: DiDiDiii.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DiDiDiii said:

Sorry, I thought the forum name is always the in-game name. Here it is,

IGN: DiDiDiii.

Sorry for the late reply. Your invite has been sent to your inbox, welcome to the gladiators :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name:V_Rivals
Mastery Rank:7
Country:Australia
Preferred clan:Nightfall
Previous clan:N/A
Do you have Discord?:Yes
Anything we should know about you?:Returning player from a couple years ago, keen to get back into the game
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, v_Rivals said:

In-Game Name:V_Rivals
Mastery Rank:7
Country:Australia
Preferred clan:Nightfall
Previous clan:N/A
Do you have Discord?:Yes
Anything we should know about you?:Returning player from a couple years ago, keen to get back into the game
 

Your invite should appear in your inbox. Welcome to the Gladiators :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i would like to join your clan asap  i am in oceanic Server 

Name acnologia9323

Country Australia 

Previous clan: never join one sadly lol

Discord nope don't have

Prefer to join Darkstar Gladiators

Mastery rank 3

Anything we should know about you?:Returning player from long before and back playing the game 

 

 

 

Edited by acnologia9323

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, acnologia9323 said:

Hello i would like to join your clan asap  i am in oceanic Server 

Name acnologia9323

Country Australia 

Previous clan: never join one sadly lol

Discord nope don't have

Prefer to join Darkstar Gladiators

Mastery rank 3

Anything we should know about you?:Returning player from long before and back playing the game 

 

 

 

Sorry, but Gladiator clans require applicants to be at least Mastery Rank 7 to be able to join. As soon as you hit MR 7 though, we'll happily welcome you! You may also want to pick up Discord along the way, to keep in touch and join the fun outside of the in-game chat!

Edited by Dijn11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Qango
Mastery Rank: 9
Country: Thailand
Preferred clan: Nightfall
Previous clan: Hale-Bopp
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Anything we should know about you?: I'm returning player who looking for active clan to play with
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Qango said:

In-Game Name: Qango
Mastery Rank: 9
Country: Thailand
Preferred clan: Nightfall
Previous clan: Hale-Bopp
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Anything we should know about you?: I'm returning player who looking for active clan to play with
 

Hello! Your invite has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the gladiators :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dijn11 said:

Sorry, but Gladiator clans require applicants to be at least Mastery Rank 7 to be able to join. As soon as you hit MR 7 though, we'll happily welcome you! You may also want to pick up Discord along the way, to keep in touch and join the fun outside of the in-game chat!

oh its ok no worries once i hit MR 7 i will post here again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: BogusHero
Mastery Rank: 7
Country: Australia
Preferred clan: Nightfall
Previous clan: N/A
Do you have Discord?: Yes, no mic. 
Anything we should know about you?: Just started playing and really enjoying the game. Simply put, I'm looking for a fun place to meet new people, and I would like access to contents that are not available to me in solo play. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: UltimateBou
Mastery Rank: 11
Country: Indonesia
Preferred clan: Aurora Gladiators
Previous clan: don't remember
Do you have Discord?: yes
Anything we should know about you?: I can't call myself as a gamer but I do like games and want to find friends to play and chat together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BogusHero said:

In-Game Name: BogusHero
Mastery Rank: 7
Country: Australia
Preferred clan: Nightfall
Previous clan: N/A
Do you have Discord?: Yes, no mic. 
Anything we should know about you?: Just started playing and really enjoying the game. Simply put, I'm looking for a fun place to meet new people, and I would like access to contents that are not available to me in solo play. Cheers.

 

1 hour ago, Stillent said:

IGN: Stillent

MR: 17

Country: Canada

Discord: Yes

Info: Casual 

 

1 hour ago, UltimateBou said:

In-Game Name: UltimateBou
Mastery Rank: 11
Country: Indonesia
Preferred clan: Aurora Gladiators
Previous clan: don't remember
Do you have Discord?: yes
Anything we should know about you?: I can't call myself as a gamer but I do like games and want to find friends to play and chat together

You've all been sent invites to your respective clans, welcome to the Gladiators! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Nayci
Mastery Rank: 7
Country: USA
Preferred clan: Aurora Gladiators
Previous clan: My own ghost clan with my bf, BoonLue (he'll be requesting to join here in a little bit)
Do you have Discord?: Indeedly
Anything we should know about you?: I'm pretty laid back and up for anything. :) 

Edited by Nayci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ign: BoonLue
MR: 7
Country: USA
Preferred Clan: Aurora Gladiators
Previous Clan: Place holder
Need to know: Started a couple of months ago, fairly casual. Willing to contribute if i can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nayci said:

In-Game Name: Nayci
Mastery Rank: 7
Country: USA
Preferred clan: Aurora Gladiators
Previous clan: My own ghost clan with my bf, BoonLue (he'll be requesting to join here in a little bit)
Do you have Discord?: Indeedly
Anything we should know about you?: I'm pretty laid back and up for anything. :) 

 

3 hours ago, BoonLue said:

ign: BoonLue
MR: 7
Country: USA
Preferred Clan: Aurora Gladiators
Previous Clan: Place holder
Need to know: Started a couple of months ago, fairly casual. Willing to contribute if i can.

Hi and hi!
You've both been sent an invite to Aurora - welcome to the Gladiators! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Raageey
Mastery Rank:8
Country: new zealand
Preferred clan: Nightfall Gladiators
Previous clan: none

Do you have Discord?: Yes
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raageey said:

In-Game Name: Raageey
Mastery Rank:8
Country: new zealand
Preferred clan: Nightfall Gladiators
Previous clan: none

Do you have Discord?: Yes
 

your invite has been sent. welcome to the clan friendo! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...