Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Outfit

Hi, I was wondering if there will be more operator outfits that would come out in the future. More choices will be better, I guess. Personally, I love the operator. Seeing the one who operates the frames is awesome. I've tried out the outfits for my operator, been styling them from time to time but I felt like I need more choices in what my operator wears. I know, I've seen the recent ones (the scarf and blindfold), everybody has. Okay, my suggestion for the Devs, is to maybe make outfits a little earthly-futuristic? Hm, I don't exactly have the words to explain it but maybe instead of skinny body suits, make it similar to a coverall but with futuristic features. It would include metallic knee pads, metallic elbow pads, a life support mouth mask or a half faced helmet (somewhat looking like lotus' helmet but less lotus-y (lol), a calf high boots (the sole would be made out of rubber) with 3 metallic buckles each boot, 6 glowing light holes from the back (spine-down) and from the front chest to the lower abdomen, and the coverall would include designated energy lines that would glow from the neck down to the wrist (It would go to the left and the right side-- somewhat mirrored) and lastly the energy line from the collar bones down to the ankle (But it wouldn't be seen since the boots will be covering it. Maybe also put a (-not too bulky and a not to thin-) chest piece or chest armor that would cover only his chest that runs to his back.

Edited by (PS4)blastem100

I'd say just give it time. When Venus open world will be out there will surely be more. We had more with PoE, we had more with Sacrifice (not much, but still, that umbra scarf is too edgy to pass on), so there's no reason there won't be more in the futur.

Also, got to consider DE has to make a living out of this. What would make more money ? Letting players buy just what they want out of a huge selection ? Or waiting every update to release a bit more, tempting players with newer shinier stuff ?

But yeah, it's in DE's interest to give you new things to buy, don't worry about it ^^