Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for RP Guild/ Discord

Ember16

Hello everyone, I am Ember16. I have been rping for the last seven or so years via forums, mmos, MUDs and anything else that has struck my fancy. I even rped for a short time on Warframe last year, though had to leave prematurely due to to college work.

So, now that I have more time on my hands and have begun to get reinvested in Warframe’s lore, I was curious as to if there are any literate, heavy-rp, and lore-based rp guilds or Discord groups currently recruiting/ around in-game. Thank you all for your time and have a great day!

I'd recommend keeping an eye out for when the Tales of The Awakened Discord server opens up. Its a server that from what I saw pretty heavy on the amount of rp going on. For guilds or servers that are open now, I sadly can't help or vouch for any.

If you're still looking for an RP Clan / Discord to join Fireteam Sigma is recruiting. Currently we're on something of a downtime in regards of RP, unless nagged at, until Fortuna rolls around. We are a very small upstarting RP clan. If that's not your thing, totally understandable. 

Link if you're interested (if the link does not work, let me know):

https://discord.gg/2sEp34U

On 2018-07-07 at 6:49 AM, kyrozon said:

I'd recommend keeping an eye out for when the Tales of The Awakened Discord server opens up. Its a server that from what I saw pretty heavy on the amount of rp going on. For guilds or servers that are open now, I sadly can't help or vouch for any.

Aye, thanks to Kyrozon for advertising our Discord.

We are Closed right now while we manage and educate our newest members, but will probably be openeing again soon. We’re pretty hardcore, I guess. But not in an unfriendly way!

I would suggest following our thread so that you’ll know when we open up! As a warning though, there’s a relatively large lineup of people who want to get in, and it’s first come first serve!