Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Connection with host... every time

(XBOX)Mafellir

Cant play with others since today.

Every match I start, works for 20 seconds before get a black screen with the message "Lost Connection with the host".... EVERY TIME.
 Yesterday I was playing ok.

XBOX ONE X SKIP-AHEAD user

- No system update on XBOX
- Re downloaded the game
- Restored game options
- Tried to use another network on a different house
- Other games working perfectly
- I can see people talking on chat tabs and send messages normaly, just cant play with them

Anyone else with this problem?

Edited by (XB1)Siir Galahad

I've seen other players with this issue and most of them are in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I've sent a bug report with the report a problem feature to Microsoft so hopefully it gets fixed soon. I'm thinking of reverting to the alpha ring for now since the new update is here.

Yup until they fix the alpha skip ahead update which was fine until the last update I switch back to just alpha and it works, I'll go back to skip ahead once they fix it.. I thought oh another skip ahead update maybe it's fixed but nope so I downgraded to just alpha and it works. I suggest everyone else do the same until they fix the skip ahead update that's not allowing us to play public on warframe 

If you are in the Xbox Insider - Skip Ahead Alpha Ring, that is 100% your issue.
Being in the current build of the Skip Ahead ring will cause your screen to go black and the mission to disconnect you back to your ship with an error message, every. single. match. That was my issue and I have confirmed as much with multiple other Warframe friends who were experiencing the same issue but are now back to playing again. As am I.

To fix this and get back to playing Warframe again, you need to do the following:
1. Go to the Xbox Insider Hub App
2. Go to "Insider Content" (the middle option of the left menu in the app)
3. Go to "Xbox One Update Preview", under System, on the right.
4. Go to "Manage" (the option above Rate this content)
5. You will see a list of groups. There should currently be a white dot to the left of "Alpha Skip-Ahead".
6. Select the option/empty circle directly beneath the Skip-Ahead group at the top, for the regular "Preview Alpha" group.
7. Confirm/Select "Done" on the left side of the screen.
8. You will now see where it says "Pending" under Rate this content on the right.
9. Close the Insider Hub App and re-open, navigating back to the Xbox One Update Preview screen with the Manage option.
10. Confirm it no longer says "Pending" and you are successfully enrolled back into the regular "Preview Alpha" group/ring.
11. Press the Xbox Guide button. (the glowing button in middle of your controller)
12. Scroll right in the Guide to the icon that looks like a Gear and select "Settings".
13. You are now in the settings screen. Scroll down to "System" and select the Updates option.
14. You will see two boxes on the left. One will say Latest console update status and directly above it should say Update Available.
15. Select the option to update your console. This will factory reset your console and revert you back to the regular Alpha update.
16. Go through the update and initial setup process, making sure to select to restore all your previous settings from the cloud.
17. All your games should still be there/installed under My Games & Apps. Go there, select Warframe and you're back in action!

NOTE: If the update screen currently says "No console update available", then you may need to hard reset/power cycle your console by holding the power button for 30-40 seconds. Once you let go of the power button, give it a good 20 count and then power back on the console, checking the update screen again.

7 hours ago, (XB1)KennyMc said:

For what my friends said, now the issue is present also on "alpha preview ring".

I'll echo this as I got an update earlier today and haven't been able to stay connected since, currently dropping my Xbox down from alpha to the beta ring to see what happens.

Edited by (XB1)Lord Deckard
Additional text for clarity.

• 1 month later...