Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summoned Specter Team Killing

Satoryn

So during a Nightmare mission yesterday, my teammates were having a bit of trouble staying alive so I thought maybe we could enlist some help. So I summoned a specter. That specter frame, once summoned, immediately attacked and downed my kubrow and one of my teammates before I had to kill it myself. Was it something with the Nightmare mission, or maybe something I did wrong? I don't know.

I just want to know this. Is there ANY scenario where that's a thing that happens? The only ones around at the time was my team, so the specter hadn't taken any damage prior to attacking us.

Ok cool. I looked around for a good 2 days, but never found that piece. Thanks for the explanation. Now I know to never do that again.

where can I look that up for myself? Is there a link I can go to?

Edited by Satoryn

• 1 month later...

Actually this happened to me too, but in a regular alert mission on Pluto. And also the first thing I summoned was a Clem Clone. He actually fought with us, but after I tried to summon a charger and a force specter because I thought it would be funny to fight with an entire army, they killed Clem :(

I learned that the hard way after summoning 3 spectres over 2 Nightmare missions. Still useful if you want to troll someone a bit. Just make sure to kill the specter right after, not to prolong the mission too much or even endanger it.