The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rift Sigil, when?

Grieves.

Hello,

simple question, the topic includes the question.. I mean we have waiten enough i guess so please, bring this sigil back again for people they dont have them.
I mean the sigil is not an exclusive.. so where's the problem that this takes so much time to bring this event back.

DE will release it again probably from a Tactical Alert. We haven't had one in over a year, so I would just be patient and this cosmetic will come back. I got mine in Project Undermine from 2015. It was also available from A Thousand Cuts in 2016.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

19 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Ya...and I am still waiting for that event with proto skins for weapons...I mean it got teased before Hydroid Prime's release, I just want my sawed-off tigris skin for secondaries already!

I forgot those even existed. Just like the other 100 things DE has teased or talked about that never happened.

26 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Ya...and I am still waiting for that event with proto skins for weapons...I mean it got teased before Hydroid Prime's release, I just want my sawed-off tigris skin for secondaries already!

I just pray they take their time to make them look good and exist in the Warframe Universe...because what I saw looked like a half-step up from Nerf-guns compared to what we have.

I want the Rift Sigil for Volt but am filing it under “RnG doesn’t like me” with the 20 mods that have dropped INSTEAD OF Growing Power and the 16 Or 17 Parts for Khora that have dropped INSTEAD OF her BP.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I just pray they take their time to make them look good and exist in the Warframe Universe...because what I saw looked like a half-step up from Nerf-guns compared to what we have.

I am guessing we are most likely gona get the models straight from Dark Sector, sence they are proto skins after all.

46 minutes ago, Aleksi134 said:

I forgot those even existed. Just like the other 100 things DE has teased or talked about that never happened.

Took em three years to make birds, but they made em...we still rarely see them with the terrible and inconsistant spawn rate they have...but that didn't stop DE from making them ''Hema 2.0'', with Pigments no less.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I want the Rift Sigil for Volt but am filing it under “RnG doesn’t like me” with the 20 mods that have dropped INSTEAD OF Growing Power and the 16 Or 17 Parts for Khora that have dropped INSTEAD OF her BP.

Growing Power just doesn't exist for some of us... is it even real?