Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra Assets

Kabiemitts

The scarf and the U-shaped things are very cool, and the reason you find umbra in the sacrifice quest. but can the be removable like prime assets?

For example: on the corpra tennogen skin, umbra's scarf doesn't really fit when you need the tertiary color to be blue.

TIP: IT NEVER DOES

if anybody else wants the assets optional, like in other prime frames (prime assets), please write it down

just like a petition

EDIT: that also counts with the scarf looking like a diaper because of the wind on cetus

Edited by Ayo__

I'd like the ability to toggle a skin on a deluxe skin and also the ability to choose what I want my ability FX to look like if I can use more than one. (e.g. would like Palatine's iron skin on Tennogen/Rhino Prime's body)

Heck many official skins don't allow toggling such as Rhino Rubedo.

1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

I'd like the ability to toggle a skin on a deluxe skin and also the ability to choose what I want my ability FX to look like if I can use more than one. (e.g. would like Palatine's iron skin on Tennogen/Rhino Prime's body)

Heck many official skins don't allow toggling such as Rhino Rubedo.

yep. that creates many, many options for fashion frame, WHICH TRU ENDGAME

1 minute ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I have the Corpra skin and don't really want a scarf on it :facepalm:

Was better write this in the feedback section.

FUK GO BAK

that's exactly why i want it to be toggleable.

did you see those gauntlet thingies?

doesn't make sense at all

you guys are never happy.

i too bought a skin for exalibroken (the sentient slayer) and i'm not complaining about anything.

If they wanted to give us a toggle option, i think they would have already done that. 🤔

5 hours ago, Kyryo said:

you guys are never happy.

i too bought a skin for exalibroken (the sentient slayer) and i'm not complaining about anything.

If they wanted to give us a toggle option, i think they would have already done that. 🤔

try putting the scarf with corpra. only on preview. doubt you'll like it.

3 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

the corpus skin? it's terrible and lore-breaking anyway, so nah thanks.

but i like it. it's caled OPINION.

the same way i can call the sentient slayer a piece of garbage. the corpra looks way better without umbra's assets, even though i like them.

Personally I like Corpra with Umbra, but that might be more due to me using very black-purples (bottom of corpus palette) as a primary base on all my frames. I did see the scarf wasn't as nice with lighter colors.

On 2018-07-04 at 7:42 PM, Zahnny said:

Personally I like Corpra with Umbra, but that might be more due to me using very black-purples (bottom of corpus palette) as a primary base on all my frames. I did see the scarf wasn't as nice with lighter colors.

mainly, that's the reason. secondly, U-shaped things.