Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The scarf and the U-shaped things are very cool, and the reason you find umbra in the sacrifice quest. but can the be removable like prime assets?

For example: on the corpra tennogen skin, umbra's scarf doesn't really fit when you need the tertiary color to be blue.

TIP: IT NEVER DOES

if anybody else wants the assets optional, like in other prime frames (prime assets), please write it down

just like a petition

EDIT: that also counts with the scarf looking like a diaper because of the wind on cetus

Edited by Ayo__
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like the ability to toggle a skin on a deluxe skin and also the ability to choose what I want my ability FX to look like if I can use more than one. (e.g. would like Palatine's iron skin on Tennogen/Rhino Prime's body)

Heck many official skins don't allow toggling such as Rhino Rubedo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

I'd like the ability to toggle a skin on a deluxe skin and also the ability to choose what I want my ability FX to look like if I can use more than one. (e.g. would like Palatine's iron skin on Tennogen/Rhino Prime's body)

Heck many official skins don't allow toggling such as Rhino Rubedo.

yep. that creates many, many options for fashion frame, WHICH TRU ENDGAME

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I have the Corpra skin and don't really want a scarf on it :facepalm:

 

Was better write this in the feedback section.

FUK GO BAK

that's exactly why i want it to be toggleable.

did you see those gauntlet thingies?

doesn't make sense at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Is not on PS4 yet, it come tomorrow. But i want the skin i bought how it was presented to me.

oh ok

prepare to be disappointed

Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys are never happy.

i too bought a skin for exalibroken (the sentient slayer) and i'm not complaining about anything.

If they wanted to give us a toggle option, i think they would have already done that. 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kyryo said:

you guys are never happy.

i too bought a skin for exalibroken (the sentient slayer) and i'm not complaining about anything.

If they wanted to give us a toggle option, i think they would have already done that. 🤔

try putting the scarf with corpra. only on preview. doubt you'll like it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

the corpus skin? it's terrible and lore-breaking anyway, so nah thanks.

but i like it. it's caled OPINION.

the same way i can call the sentient slayer a piece of garbage. the corpra looks way better without umbra's assets, even though i like them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I like Corpra with Umbra, but that might be more due to me using very black-purples (bottom of corpus palette) as a primary base on all my frames. I did see the scarf wasn't as nice with lighter colors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-04 at 7:42 PM, Zahnny said:

Personally I like Corpra with Umbra, but that might be more due to me using very black-purples (bottom of corpus palette) as a primary base on all my frames. I did see the scarf wasn't as nice with lighter colors.

mainly, that's the reason. secondly, U-shaped things.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...