Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats! - A price guide! 2018

morningstar999

Question

The biggest problem with kavat breeding is that there is no rare colours, pattern head or tail types! 

ALL COLOURS can be found and brought on the marketplace so there is no rare ‘natural only’ coloration, the exception being a 'full' single colored kavat with all four color slots being the same color (which has a less than 1.5% of naturally occurring) bonus if it has a matching or harmonious energy color to boot. 

the HEADS and TAILS all have an % chance of being produced. Same goes for energy colours. 
Smeeta and Adaraza have an equal chance of occurring. 
This means that all kavats will have about the same value, it just depends how much you are willing to pay for a particular head/tail combination you want. 
Gender is the only thing that isn’t carried over in prints but there is no visual differences between male and female kavats. 
Hythinth pattern is the only naturally occurring pattern. 

Prices (under this is a guide to head/ tails and colors)

Tuffed ears are the most popular head, with Peacock and Leaf-tail being the most popular tails, so as an estimate here is a set of rough prices for some of the head and tail combos. (remember its a free market and you can charge what you like)  -all prices are for BOTH IMPRINTS OF THE KAVAT  

Tuffed ears with peacock or leaf tail: 150-200p 

Tuffed ears with guppy or arrow tail: 120-150p 

Tuffed ears with mermaid tail: 100-120p

Ball ears with peacock or leaf tail: 140-160p 

Ball ears with guppy or arrow rail: 120-140p 

Ball ears with mermaid tail: 100-120p 

Fennec fox ears with peacock or leaf tail: 120-160p 

Fennec fox ears with guppy or arrow tail: 120-140p 

Fennec fox ears with mermaid tail 80-120p

Persian with peacock, leaf, guppy or arrow tail: 40-60p 

Persian face with mermaid tail 20-40p 

100% naturally solid color kavats with tuffed/ball or fennec head and any tail type: 500-700p 

100% naturally solid color kavats  with Persian head any tail type: 300-400p 

triple same colour kavats also sell for a little higher than normal; generally at 150-200p and are particularly desired by breeders looking to try and make full colour kavats

Heads and tails: 

kavats.png?width=718&height=303

14329881_10155347756839546_3202956436169763621_n.png

all natural fur colors available:

kavat_colours.png

t9bryzf5p7711.png

This thread is purely for kavat values a detailed Breeding Guide can be found here: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/665481-kubrow-price-evaluation-get-your-kubrow-or-kavat-price-checked/

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 1

16 answers to this question

Man stuff is hella expensive on PC.  I gotta have a decent looking kavat to try and get 60p out of 2 imprints.  

Hmm I need to find those natural colors on the marketplace.  I got moonless skin from cetus and I just got some cool skin pack from Baro.   I want that ancient green.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Man stuff is hella expensive on PC.  I gotta have a decent looking kavat to try and get 60p out of 2 imprints.  

Hmm I need to find those natural colors on the marketplace.  I got moonless skin from cetus and I just got some cool skin pack from Baro.   I want that ancient green.

some people will go as low as 40-80p in the trade chat on pc as well but generally, if you want a particular head/tail combo etc you need to be prepared to pay the higher prices. 

On 2018-07-04 at 7:30 PM, morningstar999 said:

100% naturally solid color kavats with tuffed/ball or fennec head and any tail type: 500-700p 

100% naturally solid color kavats  with Persian head any tail type: 300-400p 

triple same colour kavats also sell for a little higher than normal; generally at 150-200p and are particularly desired by breeders looking to try and make full colour kavats

Does 1. and 2. mean that the cat has just 1 colour? no pattern and such? just like pure blue? (for example)

And triple same colour, doesn't that mean the same as 1. and .2?

14 hours ago, xPreViisionz said:

Does 1. and 2. mean that the cat has just 1 colour? no pattern and such? just like pure blue? (for example)

And triple same colour, doesn't that mean the same as 1. and .2?

soild colour kavat = all 4 colour slots are the same coloure (so all the same shade of blue for example) 

triple = three of the 4 colour slots are the same colour (so three slots are all blue and one is pink for example) 

hope that makes sence. 

its funny how the cutest combo, fennec fox +mermaid tail is supposed to be cheapest besides ugly face. especially considering the chance for them all is the same and the only really important part is energy color in terms of colors since the rest is easily changed.

9 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

its funny how the cutest combo, fennec fox +mermaid tail is supposed to be cheapest besides ugly face. especially considering the chance for them all is the same and the only really important part is energy color in terms of colors since the rest is easily changed.

personal taste though, some people like the uggo face, but prices are generally based around whats popular overall. 

hey guys, just wanna ask, can u rate my kavat so for how much i can sell the Prints? much thanks?
Energy Color is Golden
Primary and Secondary Color Hexis-Black
Teriaty Color is Execuitioner grey
and Accents Anti Moa Purple

Warframe0000.jpg

Edited by Ilitias