Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voltage

TotalN3wb: Gone, but not forgotten

I would just like to say that TotalN3wb was a great Warframe Partner and Streamer, and the news was pretty devestating to hear myself. It must be such an emotional roller coaster for those close to him and his fellow viewers. His content was great and I am truely saddened that this happened to a Tenno. 

You are free to represent his community as [DE]Taylor tweeted above. 

Code: TOTALN3WB

Preview:

OxBST3y.png

😞 

Sorry, but I never knew about TotalN3WB. This still saddens me nonetheless.  Thanks for saying though, I probably wouldn't have known.

Condolences for his loved ones and friends.
May you find peace in the next world, my friend.

RIP :c condolences for his family and friends! 

didnt know him, but always is sad to know that someone passed

Looking at the title, i thought it was someone disrespecting totalbisuit's passing, by calling him totaln3wb. My wishes go out to their family and loved ones. Also didn't know [DE]Taylor was a lady. 😮

oypBDoA.jpg

ill keep this out there in his memory, 

didnt know of him but its sad nonetheless, and sadder still that we've lost two people promoting and sharing warframe within such a short time. 

Starting to think that the relays should have a remembrance wall for partners where their glyph gets displayed.

Didn't know him, but still sad to hear of such news.

Edit: Also, if it needs moving anywhere I'm sure the mods will handle it.

My condolences go out to any family, fans, or friends affected. I don't really hold regard for the partners but if they manage to impact or enrich someone else's day they were winning. That said,  I've lost (more than) a few gaming friends and guildmates over the years and knowing others have to go through that loss cycle is always a downer.

this is the importance of not to waste your body when you die, he needed a spine donnor and he could not find it, dont waste your body, save lives Tenno!

I want to say that I really really like the look of the glyph. Its just such a pity that something so cool is being released for such a sad reason. 

What was his main/favorite warframe? I have a great place to place it but to make it better want to get a noggle to help show support, but having trouble finding it...

On 2018-07-05 at 2:41 AM, Redspace0095 said:

Starting to think that the relays should have a remembrance wall for partners where their glyph gets displayed.

I...I think that'd be nice...Like up where the player list bulletin board is on the top level.

May those who have fallen find safe passage through the void...