Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (+Prime Vault & Hotfixes!)

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I am excited for this. Now I just need to catch up on my college work so that I can actually play this later today.

Don't rush your college work, known bugs that still have no hotfixes deployed are keeping most console user locked out of the quest.

15 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Kind of lame you are charging 5X the normal price for the new operator cosmetics.

You just got a free frame and weapon fully leveled with a reactor and catalyst. You people I swear are so damn ungrateful. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)TimberWolf13 said:

Don't rush your college work, known bugs that still have no hotfixes deployed are keeping most console user locked out of the quest.

I am technically ahead. I just want to stay ahead.

I haven't had any bugs thus far. Though now I am happy to have a frame that can use those Jade skins I purchased a while back.

The console cursor is already super clunky and now we can't even see our own loadout or squad without hovering over icons. This is such a massive step back in function making the game more of a chore to play. No one is happy with the changes to reduce visible information. Please give more legacy ui options or at least play the game and see the immediate problems yourselves.

First off the new quest was awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time to really dig into the update too much because of work and tennocon prep but the updated UI is still not good. Its better for sure and a great step in the right direction but that doesn't mean its good. All the features I was able to test actually work now but everything is still slow and clunky.

Again the new quest was amazing and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here but that UI though. It's not good guys, it's not good. 

DE I've had problems logging in to warframe ever since I downloaded the update. I can't get past the second screen, it glitches and doesn't do anything. I thought I just had to leave it for awhile for the update work (and I left it all night in that second screen). When I woke up it was still there. I don't know why its glitching or what I can do but I was really looking forward to playing the sacrifice...with no luck. I know I'm not the only one with this problem...could you please tell me what I can do to fix it??

July 6th Hotfix #1:

Please note that we are avidly investigating other issues such as 'Stuck on launcher', 'infinite spinner on login', and 'pressing A to launch Warframe causes a crash'. Thank you for your patience as always - we'll get it all sorted!

• Fixed inability to PM players who had 'Timestamps' enabled for Chat.

Quest Fix Spoiler

• Spoiler

Fixed controller binding issues resulting in inability to place Komi stones in The Sacrifice quest as reported here: 

1 minute ago, (XB1)RafaMendes1993 said:

i kill the second teralyst when put the shards  and i leave to cetus and dont load my game i lose time and i try to go cetus from the earth and don't load, i lose like ~6 briliant shard ~5 synthetic ~ 60 normal sentient 10 exceptional

I experience loss of rewards of some kind on the Hydrolyst mission at least 1 in 4 runs.  It's very fragile.

Archived